15: Succes pt.1

(7 years ago)

"They seem inseparable." Sir Kim looked at the two children, happily playing with each other. His friend nodded, agreeing. "Say, David, have you thought of who you're going to pass your heir to? Surely it's not too soon to do so. Of course, you would need to think about this sooner or later, right? David Heuning?"

Nabil David Heuning. The founding father of Heuning Enterprise. He married a wonderful woman named Anne. Now, Anne Heuning. And now was blessed with Three Beautiful children, Lea Heuning, Bahyyih Heuning, and Kai Kamal Heuning.

David has thought about it.

This was going to be the biggest decision in his entire lifetime. His power is going to be passed down for generations to come! So all these endless nights of non-sleeping, stress, contemplating needed to be worth it.

David sighed, he rubbed his temples, he was tired. "I have thought about it, and I feel like I've made my mind on it, but I'm not quite sure. I mean, wouldn't it put too much pressure on them? I don't want them pressured over this Han."

Kim Han Jun. Founding father of Kim Enterprise. Best friends with David Heuning ever since they were in high school. Han married a beautiful woman named Park Lin mi. Has a wonderful little girl named Kim Min Hwa (wonderful my butt).

"I know that this is hard for you to consider, but just remember that they're your children. They love you. And they will do whatever it takes to please their father." David smiled, lucky to have such a good friend.

"Papa! Look! I got you a lily! Isn't it pretty?" Heuningkai asked happily jumping up and down as he showed his father the tiny flower he discovered while playing. "It's wonderful Kai ah. Why don't you go play with Min Hwa more before we go home ok?" Hyuka nodded, turning his heel to go running back to the small girl that was waiting for him.

"It's the boy isn't it?"

"Heh. You read me too well Han.."

"You think he'll do good?"

"I'm not sure, but I trust him.. I'm sure of that."

"He'll be just fine."

*Flashback End*

Taehyun POV:

"Yeonjun hyung! You need a hand on those idiots?" I yelled with all my might. I grabbed one of the men in front of me, hitting him onto a nearby wall, happily letting his now unconscious body, slide down onto the floor. "It's no point Tae! We'll be outnumbered no matter what! They keep on coming and we can't stop it!" All of us were in a state of exhaustion. We've been fighting all these minions for so long, we lost count.

I decided to call Beomie hyung to see if he had gotten contact or has spotted Soobin hyung yet, if we're unable to beat all these minions, the least we can do is stay together safely in one of the cells. "Beomie hyung! Do you see Soobin hyung yet?! We need to group up! The situation is getting very out of hand here!" "Give me a second! Do you think it's any easier up here?! I have minions coming after me from every corner here!" Beomgyu hyung yelled onto his walkie-talkie. He quickly looked over to his binocular, he searched for a while, unfortunately, not getting anything. "Do you think he's ok? Why would he even think about facing Min Hwa in the first place?!" Yeonjun finished killing another row of men, he went ahead and answered Beomgyu's desperate question "You know Soobin Beomie, he won't stop until the mission is complete, especially if the mission has something to do with us in it." Beomgyu scoffed, he continued to look over his binoculars, all of a sudden, something caught his eye, Beomgyu hyung smiled, knowing exactly who that was. "Yeonjung hyung! Taehyun! Bunny man 12 o'clock!" Yeonjun hyung and I looked over to where Beomgyu hyung informed us, we smiled widely, seeing our leader, running to us with Jungkook hyung and.. JIMIN HYUNG!