2: My penguin~

Heuning kai's POV:

"KRIIIIIIINGGGGGG! KRIIIINNGNGNGNG!"

I was woken up by our alarm clock. I wanted to snooze the alarm but was brutally stopped by someone who was pulling my waist making me fall back down to bed. I looked down to see Soobinie hyung still sound asleep.We have a busy schedule today, I didn't want to wake Soobinie up cause I know that he's still tired, but we have a busy day ahead of us. Plus, Yeonjung hyung will scold us if we don't get ready."Soobin hyung, wake up hyung." I gently tapped him by the shoulder, I know that that's not gonna make him wake up anytime soon but at least i'm trying.He gently opened his eyes seeing me in a blurry vision cause his eyes are just starting to adjust from the table lamp's light I turned on a while ago.(OK I know I wrote that he couldn't reach the alarm but he reached the lamp switch... pretend that the lamp switch was closer to him than the alarm. thank you ok, continue)

"Morning Kai. What time is it?" he scratched his head while I played with the hood of his hoodie." It's 8.30 a.m hyung. We should get ready for today hyung. Or else Yeonjung hyung will start yelling at us." He nodded and stood up making his way to the bathroom.

like 5 minutes later~(does it look like i'm the type of person who's gonna write about what their characters are doin in da bathroom? NO! Ok. Even the way i explained it felt weird...)

Beomgyu POV:

We all finished getting ready and thank god Yeonjun hyung didn't yell at us this time. I was wearing a casual brown turtle neck under a black jacket and rockin some black boots as well.

 I was wearing a casual brown turtle neck under a black jacket and rockin some black boots as well

We went into the car and drove off to headquarters. I was sitting at the back with Kai and Taehyun . Taehyun was wearing a white T shirt that was covered by a thick black jacket looking so cute and tiny.

At headquarters:"MY BABIES!!" Jin hyung yelled while hugging all five of us till we probably couldn't breathe

At headquarters:
"MY BABIES!!" Jin hyung yelled while hugging all five of us till we probably couldn't breathe. "Hey Jin hyung, how are you?" I asked. Jin hyung smiled and answered my question by telling us that he was doing just fine. "You all look good today." Namjoon sunbaenim complementing us. He slowly walks towards us. "You need to stop screaming in front of the little ones, you'll rape their ears." . "I can't help it, I love seeing them, and you should too. And you're right Namjoonie, they do look good today."
Not gonna lie, but yeah, we did look good. Heuning Kai was wearing an adorable long-sleeved plat shirt that was covering an adorable T-shirt underneath with a pair of shorts and some converse.