~21: (Special ending oneshot)~

You guys requested it, and i'll happily oblige!
This is a special oneshot chapter that i made to thank all you amazing readers for staying with this book til where it's at right now. It has been a crazy ride of 20 chapters..
*
.

.
*

*
.
*
But this story has obviously just begun my sweet lovelies. What's the fun in fanfic when the hero gets the girl and it ends right there? Well, what if the hero falls for the villain? Hehe.
Anyways, enjoy this chapter my lovelies, and stay updated on the sequel~

(A day in the life in the league)

Third-person POV:

8:00 a.m-

BZZT, BZZT, BZZT!

The sound of an alarm clock buzzing through the dormitory. The first thing you would hear in the TXT dormitory is none other than Huening kai's alarm clock.. Taehyun being the earliest member to wake up, groaned over the sound of the annoying thing. He went over to the alarm clock. Closing it so he doesn't bother his other hyungs, and walked over to his sleeping roommate while rubbing his still sleepy eyes. He walked over to the younger, nudging him by the shoulder, "Huening ah, wake upp. You promised me you would go out with me on a morning run remember?" Taehyun kept nudging onto Hueningkai's wide shoulders. Seriously, what the hell was the point in setting up a timer if you're not even gonna hella wake up to it?! That was Taehyun's current question to the younger. He kept on nudging his soulmate, finally getting a groan from the giant penguin boy.

"Hueningieee. Wake up! You promised we would run today! You are not going to be breaking that damn promise!" All of a sudden, Huening kai pulls Taehyun's arm that was nudging him, allowing Taehyun to fall into Huening kai's bed, now becoming the younger's new cuddle plushie. "YAH! HYUKA! Don't you dare use the cuddle technique on me you pabo! I am not falling for it this time!" Taehyun pulls himself off the giant, allowing the penguin boy to pout. "Hyukaaa.. alright, how about we have a bit of ice cream after our run. I'll treat you some mint choco if you want?" As soon as the minty treat was mentioned, Huening Kai got out of bed, put on his fav blue hoodie and baby blue sports shoes, and was already and set for the early morning jog.

"Well, Taehyun ah, what are you doing standing there like a statue? We have a jog to do!" Taehyun sighs, amused over the actions of his soulmate. "Alright, alright. Calm down, you frickin giant. I just need to get my hoodie and headphones."

The two soulmates silently walk through the quiet dormitory, not wanting to disturb the hyungs peaceful slumber. They locked the door, headed out, feeling the cold early morning breeze hit their skin, and started their slow jog together.

10:00 a.m-

  "WHO THE FUCK SWITCHED MY ALARM OFF?!" Yeonjun yelled, his blanket still wrapped around him as he ran around the entire house, trying to prepare himself for the day. The screams of the older were so loud, a giant sleepy bunny walked out from his bedroom, hugging a specific penguin plushy while rubbing his eyes into the living room. Soobin was annoyed over the older's loud scream. "Hyuuunnggg. Shut the hell uppp. It's only ten. We leave for work around 12:30.. we literally have two hours before heading to workkk, why are you loud at this time of hourr?"  "It's because i was so tired from beating up those damn underground bitches yesterday i went to bed straight away last night without preparing what i would wear today!" Yeonjun was apparently struggling, trying to find an outfit that would match the blue denim pair of jeans he had found in his wardrobe.

"Ughhhh, you and your fashion taste, just go with a hoodie and you're good to go. We'll be changing into suits over at headquarters anywaysss." Yeonjun gasped over Soobin's idea. Yeonjun never leaves his house without style, and that is a promise he made himself! "*gasps* How dare you to lower my fashion taste for a hoodie! You have no shame Choi Soobin! Damn it! None of this would've happened if someone hadn't have had the audacity to switch off my alarm clock! Who the fuck did it admit it right this instance!"