7: GO AWAY

(Time skipeu to 2 days after sending Hyuka and Taehyun to the secret hideout.)

Yeonjun POV:

It's been about two days since we sent the maknaes to stay at the hideout. Our house has been really silent ever since. Heuning kai's signature dolphin scream hadn't overflown the walls of the estate making it pretty boring and silent. It might feel a bit more peaceful without the noise every five minutes, but to us, it just felt.... Wrong.

Beomgyu, Soobin, and I have been waiting for the hyungs to plan out the next move. It's been two days and we still haven't got a call from them.

I was casually scrolling through my Phone, liking pictures here and there. All of a sudden, a knock was heard on my door so I quickly opened it seeing Soobin holding what seemed to be... One of Kai's plushies.

"Hey Yeonjun hyung, are you busy? If you are I can come at another time." I smiled knowing exactly the reason why Soobin came to me. "No. It's fine Soobinie, I wasn't busy. You wanted to see me?" He nodded his head slowly. A bit shy I suppose. I patted the empty space on my bed signaling him to come with me on my bed. He sat next to me and cuddled into his plushie a lot tighter than before."You wanted to talk to me about something is it?" Soobin nodded but hesitated to speak out about what was in his mind. "Soobin, it's ok if you want to tell me what's on your mind. I'm not gonn-"

"Do you miss them?" I looked at Soobin confused and supposedly a bit shocked as well since he surprisingly cut me off. "You know, Kai and Tae. Do you miss them?" My facial expression softened at Soobin's question. Out of everyone, Soobin is probably the most hurt over the leaving of the maknaes. . The maknaes were the ones caring for him the most "I do. A lot. They're basically my kids. I felt like a mom who sent her kids to summer camp back when we sent them to stay at the hideout. It's sad really." I looked at Soobin seeing him still in a concerned look. "He's fine Binnie. Don't worry, he has Jimin hyung, Taehyung hyung and Taehyun with him."

Soobin looked into my eyes reassuring himself. But I guess he still has doubts. "I'm just worried he might feel lonely and what if he has one of his anxiety attacks again?! It just kills me inside thinking of how hurt he can be. his fragile hyung.". "I know, and that's why it was best leaving him there." Soobin was still not accepting the things I tell him. He sighs and lied his head onto my shoulder with his hands covering his face. He was tired. Not physically, but mentally.

"Hyung..." I faced Soobin who was shyly looking at me. "What is it, Binnie?". He was shy, I could tell. His face was as red as a tomato. "C...Can .W.. We cuddle? I haven't hugged anyone in days.. so.." I chuckled playfully. Knowing Soobin, he loved his cuddles. He would cuddle with Heuning all the time. 24\7 if possible. Considering Kai being away, for the time being, I guess I'll be replacing Kai then. Since Kai was the only person really into hugs.

"Of course we can Soobin." I chuckled out. I came closer to Soobin and pulled him next to me and held him by his waist. Soobin wrapped his arms around my waist while hugging Heuning's plushie tightly, bringing back memories of the maknaes.

I was starting to feel a bit drowsy as my eyes slowly fluttered continuously telling me I was a bit sleepy. I slowly closed my eyes slowly accepting the fact that I was about to enter my dreams when Beomgyu came butting in surprising me awake. "Do you not know how to knock?" I scolded him while he casually rolled his eyes. "I'm sorry to bother your cuddle session, but we've got a call." Soobin stood up from my bed followed by me on his tail. "About?" Soobin questioned.

"The mission."

All three of us headed downstairs and answered the hyungs call.

The call was on Facetime so we could see all of the BTS members sitting in front of us with their so-called casual black suits. One thing was certain though, they looked tired. "Hey guys, are you guys ready for the mission?" Hoseok hyung greeted us with a sunshine smile. I started the conversation by asking the hyungs about the mission. "So, what's the plan? How do we stop this Min Hwa bitch?" Namjoon hyung placed both his hand on his lap and began to explain the details about the mission.