K smiled at Aisha shaking her head, " mhmm I remember because your mama called mine and they was just talking loud as hell on the phone about what happen."

Aisha put on a pink Adidas jogging suit with a white shirt and white and pink Addis's to match.

She grabbed her sunglasses, lipgloss, and keys to her Mercedes Benz G- Wagon.

Aisha saved a lot of money for that car, every since she was 13 and she was now 18 so it was a dream come true when she got it when she was 17.

Kourt got into the car smiling, " You couldn't wait to get into your baby, huh?"

Aisha smiled putting her sunglasses on, " you know it, cuz"

They was listening to rihanna loud album the whole ride there.

When they got to the dress place, they picked out all the dresses they both wanted before taking them to the dressing room and trying them on.

" So tell me again, What is this for?", Kourt said before Aisha got an headache.

She was envisioning Klaus talking on the phone with Stefan.

They mentioned that his father was dead and he wanted proof.

Later they soon gave the phone to Rebekah and she confirmed it while Elena have her an assuring nod, meaning that this was all planned.

" Aisha? Aisha!, this hoe know she hear me", K said before throwing a hanger to her stall.

" I'm good, K. This is for homecoming. I'm planning on winning homecoming queen tonight.", Aisha said while walking out the stall and twirling around only to find K tapping her feet staring at her.

K begin to check the stalls, one by one, before asking Aisha a question, " Did you have a vision? If so tell me what's it about?"

Aisha sighed before sitting down on the bench in front of the mirror, " It was about "the fall of Niklaus Mikaelson" by the hands of his enemies and blood relatives".

K looked at Aisha, " So what are you going to do?".

" Nothing because even the blind can see that this plan isn't going to work", Aisha said before getting up and trying on her other dresses.

They spent two hours shopping and now they were going to get they hair done, which was about to take two more hours.

Aisha wanted a middle-part bob and Kourt wanted a side part bob, black and medium while Aisha wanted blonde and medium.

After they finished getting they hair done, they took picture of course before going home listening to pink Friday album by Nicki Minaj.

" Hey, Aisha you talked to Bonnie, yet? She not answering my phone calls.", K said turning down the radio.

" I talked to her but she's not answering mine, either? You wanna go over her house and she if she's there?", Aisha said.

" yeah.", K said before turning up the radio again.

Aisha drive to Bonnie's house and seen her car outside, They got out and walked right in.

" Bonnie, why don't you have your door locked and why haven't you been answering our phone call.", Aisha yelled.

Bonnie walked down the steps before sitting down in the living room, " I forgot to lock the door and I have my dnd button on for everyone. Hey K!," Bonnie said getting up to hug K and sit right back down .