A cruel punishment

Your P.O.V

I sit and contemplate for a bit longer until suddenly the fog horn blare and everyone starts to leave for their trial, I was heading to do the same when Ace stopped me.

Ace "Hey kid been awhile huh?"

Y/N "I guess it has, need something?"

Ace "Just wanted to wish you luck with your new relationship. Can't believe you finally did it, especially in this place" 

Y/N "Thanks I gue... wait what. How did you know?" He can't know, can he?

Ace "I didn't. I was just trying to mess with you cause you were in such a chipper mood but now you got my curiosity. Who's the lucky girl?" Oh I just fucked up real bad

Y/N "Well, um, about that. I can't tell you right now, it's a really long story. Let's finish this match and I'll tell you later alright?"

Ace "I guess we are on a time limit here, but you gotta tell who the lucky lady is after this okay?"

Y/N "Promise, now let's go alright?"

[Time skip]

I finished my talk with Feng when the fog horn blared again signalling the start of a new trial. I walk off into the forest with Feng, Kate, and Jake and after a longer than usual time of walking I tripped on something. As I fell I felt something on my tongue and... Is this sand? I get up and my eyes are attacked by the bright beams of the sun, wait the sun? There isn't a sun in the entity's realm, am I out?! I'm finally free, but wait. It can't be that easy can it? A quick look around confirms that, walls completely surrounding me in every direction. This is just another sick trick meant to make us hopeful, just so it's more painful when we come crashing down to  realization. I guess theirs nothing else to do but what I'm used too. I look around for a gen when I find one up on a platform, I head up only to be met by some hanging bodys. Are these just props placed by the entity or, no it's best if I don't think about it.

[Time skip]

I almost finish up on the gen when I hear a loud bang in the distance followed by a sharp scream. I look over to see Kate with a harpoon lodged directly into her chest. I watch as her attacker, who I can only compare to an old timey cowboy ,forcefully removes the harpoon, leaving her with a nasty wound. Kate quickly runs off and he doesn't continue chase with her, instead opting to reload his rifle. He then starts to head behind a building, leaving me safe to continue working. After a bit though I hear someone walking up the stairs and quickly realize that it's the killer. I try to jump off the platform but he shoots me directly in the calf causing me to scream in pain and faceplant directly into the ground. The harpoon still lodged into my calf, not seeming to want to let go anytime soon, begins to pull me back up to the platform. I try to grab onto anything but I can't get a grip on anything. After I reach the top he proceeds to grab me by the neck and lift me up to eye level with him. I see his eyes to turn to those of amusement to one of pure hatred in seconds. He stabs his weapon into the ground and quickly ties one of nooses around my neck.

Y/N "What the hell? Aren't you guys supposed to put us on hooks?"

I say this in an incredibly last ditch effort to try and get out of this because a hook to the shoulder is a lot better than rope to the neck. But all I get is a vicious punch in the gut.

Killer "Listen here, I don't want to hear another word outta yer mouth ya hear me?! You look to much like that bastard prison warden for me to let ya go that easy!"

He tightens the noose and puts me up higher, forcing me to stand on my tip toes to even breath. He then begins beating in my chest over and over again. After a while I could be barley keep my eyes open it was all starting to hurt so much. He then stopped punching me and grabbed me by the face.

Killer "Don't go passing out on me now! I haven't finished with you yet, although. I guess I can always do this again later, it don't even matter if I kill you. If ya beg I might just kill you quickly."

Kill me quickly? Who the hell is this guy? He's focused all his attention on me for so long that 4 gens have popped now, maybe. My ears started ringing after 2 so I'm just guessing.

Killer "C'mon, let me hear you start begging for a qui-" He's quickly cut off by me spitting blood in his face.

Y/N "Fuck you. Give me a quick death? You couldn't kill someone even if they were hung up on a noose."

He didn't respond. He just wiped the blood off of his face before punching me square in the face. He then grabs his weapon and stabs me in my left knee. Before I could even scream he punches me in the face before twisting the blade and ripping it out. He looks around for a bit before looking at the almost finished gen right next to me and getting a devilish grin. I look at the gen and realize that the wires are connected to the platform below me. This bastard, is he actually going to hang me here?!

Killer "You should have taken me up on my offer boy. You and I both know where this going now and all it takes is a working generator. Unlucky for you I know just how to fix it up. But I'm a nicer guy than you think. Just beg for your life and it will be a lot less painful."

Y/N "Go... Go fuck yourself." 

Killer "You were warned buddy. But between you and me, nothing would have changed. Just make sure to remember me and what I did, it'll make it a lot more fun next time." 

And with that he finishes up that gen and I fall straight through the platform. I hung there gasping for air, desperately clawing at my neck in an attempt to loosen the noose on my neck. I slowly start to run out of energy to do anything, but before everything went black I saw the killer stand in front of me.

Caleb "I almost forgot to mention, the name's Caleb Quinn. Remember it, it'll make those future nightmares more personal."

After that everything went black. Everything felt numb. Everything sounded numb. Everything looked numb. I was numb. Is this what real death feels like? I don't know if I like this. It's a way out of that hell but this wasn't how I wanted it to be. But I know this isn't the end. Because he would never make it that easy, after all. Death is not an escape.

Authors note - 

Hey guys, Just wanted to thank everyone still reading this even though my upload schedule is absolute garbage. I also wanted to say that this chapter is a my weird way of saying that hooks are going to be less for on-scene deaths or deaths of Y/N and Andrew. Personally it's a lot less fun to write about how someone died on a hook for the 56th time vs something like this chapter. I hope that's okay with you guys. Anyway's I have to thank everyone again for reading this, it means alot to me

- Casual