A new skill

Andrew's P.O.V

Snow huh? first time for everything I guess. Look's like a ski lodge too, always wanted to go to one these places but not like this. I walk into the main building and its falling apart and covered in graffiti. I see a generator next to the stairs and I start working on it.

Some time passes and I got two of the pumps moving. As i'm connecting some more wires I feel a tap on shoulder suddenly and jump, causing the generator to explode. I turn around to see who did it, and let me say that I don't remember this guy at the fire.

??? "Aw shit, sorry dude. I just saw you and thought you might know where we are" This kid gave me some real bad vibes, but if he was a killer he would have attacked me by now so I brush the feeling away.

Me "Sorry kid, afraid I know as much as you"

??? "Then why are you fixing that generator? I thought you might have been a mechanic but I guess not"

Me "Look its a lot to explain but can you help me with this? We can talk after."

??? - sorry but this stuff isn't in my field of things I can do."

Me "Then what is?"

??? "Hey whats that?" I look over where he's pointing and see nothing.

Me "What do you mean? There's nothing the-" Before I could even finish my sentence I look back the kid put a mask on and stabs me.

Me "Ah! What the fuck?!" I don't bother staying after that and bolt it as fast as possible.

I vault over a window and feel the adrenaline pumping through me, forcing my legs to move faster than usual. As I'm running I turn around to see the kid bolting at me at speeds that I would compare to Meg going her fastest. He catches up quickly and gets a good slash on my back, I stumble but other than that I feel roughly the same. I look back at him to see him take a sharp turn backwards and leave me alone, still running at top speed. I take a moment to heal my injures and notice that the last slash left a pretty big gash on my back.

Me "Great" I say aloud to myself knowing I probably won't be able to get it myself, and as if I called upon an angel I heard someone behind me.

Ace "Jesus kid, your back looks horrible. Reminds of that one time in Florida-"

Me "Look Ace, as much as I would love to pretend to listen to your stories right now can you hurry up and patch me up?"

Ace "Well since you asked so nicely." He got to patching up my back and the stab wound in my hip from earlier.

Me "Thanks, any progress on gens?"

Ace "Well me and Y/N were able to do one then I heard another one pop off somewhere so I think we only need 3 right now."

Me "That's good, there was a gen in the main building I was doing. Want to finish it with me?"

Ace "Why not, my schedules free."

Y/N's P.O.V

I heard a gen get completed in the main building and I have this one almost completed, so far so good. As I was working on it I felt a chill run up my spine and looked around to see nothing around me. I wasn't taking any risks right now so I hopped into a locker and waited a bit. After a couple of seconds I see someone in a gray hoodie and mask kick the generator. He looked around for a bit before deciding to leave.

I waited a bit before exiting the locker to make sure he was away, but as soon as I exited the locker my body felt like it was being stabbed everywhere by a bunch of knives dipped in lava. I couldn't hold back the pain and screamed so loud I saw all the crows near me fly away. I knew that I had to run because there was no way the killer didn't hear that. Before I could start running though I felt a stab into my hip, then a twist. I instantly dropped to the floor and got lifted up onto the shoulder of the killer and thrown onto a hook.

Killer "There's no getting out of this now. We're too good at it." was all he said before running away in a random direction. I was on the hook for a bit until Andrew came by and got me off.

Andrew "That fucker is real tricky huh? Bastard snuck up on me and got a dirty hit off."

Me "C'mon, lets get out of here, I have a gen that was almost done."

Andrew "But what about that wound? It looks pretty bad."

Me "I can handle a bit of pain, just don't worry about me right now."

Andrew "Alright man, but I'm gonna heal you up after this"

Y/N perk unlock

Mission first - You care more about the objective than your own well being and you let others know it. While injured other around you perform repair actions 5/10/15% faster
"My wounds aren't the objective so don't focus on them." - Y/N