A strange occurrence

Andrew P.O.V

Everything has been really out of the ordinary recently. People keep coming back more and more injured and at this point I think the Entity is sick of our shit. Barley anyone is living their trials and if they do it's probably because someone was killed a bit more gruesome than normal, like Y/N. Now that I think about it most of the weird things are happening around Y/N. Especially now with what happened last trial. Did he really just have a normal conversation with the killer? Now that I think about it people are talking a lot about trials where the killer doesn't do anything, is this the same killer? I couldn't hear what was happening but I think I really don't need to know. What I do need to do though is keep a close eye on him, and hope everyone else is doing the same. It'll take the attention off me.

Timeskip to later

The trial started a bit ago and I have no idea where I am this time. What's up with all these new people? Everyone else said it took months before they got anyone new and now its happening every other week. I'm honestly sick of all the new killers we have to deal with cause a trend I'm not really enjoying is dying a new horrible death each match. Wherever I am it's definitely modern with all this technology, but i'm still trying to figure out what this thing on the ground is. It looks like flesh and there's this weird voice in my head when I get close, I can't really focus on anything else when it happens. I'm just gonna leave it alone and... what was that noise? I swear I just heard a shriek but I don't think anyone is near me. Must have been the thing on the ground from earlier messing with me, I'm just going to work on this gen and it'll fix itself. It's deeper in the room in a pretty good position though it is pretty close to that flesh hole thing.

ROAR

Okay that's definitely not my head. I peek my head out of the room and still don't see anyone, but what did that? And why is it suddenly dripping water in the room? LAst I checked this pla...

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT THING?

As soon as I saw that, whatever it was, I booked it. Not before it got a good hit off on me though and no matter how far I run I can't stop hearing it. Each heavy footstep getting closer and closer until I see it all the way at the end of the hall. At least I have a lot of dista... IS IT ON ALL FOURS NOW!? Shit shit shit shit, it's quickly gaining on me and it wont stop screaming! This is the scariest thing that has ever happened to me! While I was running I tripped over some rubble and that quick second of me falling it caught up. It's right above me and it looks like i'm about to find another painful death.

Andrew "God, if your real, please prove it!" I close my eyes in preparation for my death, but nothing happens.

As it turns out God heard my call, or more specifiacly Ace did. And in the coolest way ever. He's riding on his back and using the metal collar on its neck to rodeo it around.

Andrew "What the hell are you doing?"

Ace "Being your guardian angel kid, what's it look like? Just get out of here!"

Andrew "What about you? How long can you wrestle that thing?"

Ace "Trust me kid, I can do this for a while longer."

Andrew "Alright, good luck you crazy bastard."

Ace "Heh, thanks kid. I'll need it."

1 gen left

I'm still not over what happened earlier. Since then I've been hiding anytime i've heard anything that could even slightly be related to that monster. I saw someone else in here but they were being chased by that thing. I don't know who they were but I can say that they had fantastic hair for being trapped in here. I haven't seen ace in a while though so I wonder what happened to him. Well that's not important right now, what is important is finishing this gen and getting out as quick as possible to stay the hell away from that thing. And there, it's done. Now all I have to do is get out of here and I won't have to worry about this for hopefully a long time. As i'm just walking around I see Ace walking around as well with his hands in his pockets.