First time for everything

(this takes place at the same time as the last chapter)

Andrews p.o.v

The trial just started and I'm lost as hell. I haven't been here before, this isn't going to be good. As I'm walking around I notice that I'm in a school, or whats left of it. Place has been fucked beyond what I thought was possible, There was this disgusting stuff that looked liked meat just clumped up every where. I keep going till I notice a gen inside what I think is a library. I start to fix it up before I hear something on the other side of the wall, sounds like scraping? But before i could even question it the wall just gets destroyed in front of me and I feel something sharp find its home into my shoulder than leave. After that I ran as fast as I could after that, just letting the adrenaline from what happened ease the pain in my shoulder.

I run to what looks like a teachers lounge. Who was that anyways? I couldn't get a good look at them cause of the debris from the wall flying at me, though I'm not going back and double checking. I stop running for a second to catch my breath and try patching up this wound with a med-kit I brought with me. As I'm trying to patch up my shoulder I see what looked like an outline of a person on the other side of the wall next to me. The outline looks at me for a sec before walking towards the door, peeking their head through.

???: "Is anyone in here?" She looks around before her eyes set onto me as she just stares for a couple seconds.

Me: "Hey little lady I know I'm the best looking man you've ever seen, but can you stop staring? Makes me feel awkward."

She notices shes staring and blushes a little bit before shacking her head and running in and examining my shoulder.

???: "What happened to your shoulder!? It looks horrible!"

Me: "Yeah some guy bust through a door and got me good. Still surprised by what happened but patching up my shoulder is more important then finding out how this happened to my shoulder."

???: "Burst through a wall? Are you being serious right now? But your right, fixing your shoulder is more important. Here let me help you out a bit."  She grabs the med-kit and starts fixing up my shoulder better than I ever could.

Me: "Thanks, Guess I owe you dinner for this ms, uh, yeah sorry I don't know who you are." Way to make it awkward Andrew, real smooth talker.

Cheryl: "I'm Cheryl Manson, you would be?"

Me: "The names Andrew. Short, sweet, roles off the tongue, lady's love it."

???: "No they don't." 

I look over to see another girl with a beanie and a green tank-top. I know that look all to well.

Me: "Shut up Nea, have you seen the killer anywhere? Bastard attacked me but I couldn't get a good look at their face."

Nea: "Nah, all I've seen is some lumps of meat and now you guys spending 5 minutes in heaven." As soon as she said that I saw Cheryl's face get so red you could mistake it for a tomato.

Cheryl: "W-we weren't d-doing that I swear! H-he had a really deep wound in his s-shoulder and I w-was j-just helping him patch it up!" She sits there waving her arms around barley able to say a sentence without stuttering

Me: "Stop embarrassing the poor girl Nea, plus you know I wanna spend those 5 minutes with you" I shoot her a sly wink but she just rolls her eyes and crosses her arms.

Nea: "Jeez, you just never stop being annoying don't you? Who is she anyways? She new?"

Cheryl: "New? What do you mean new? Where are we"

Nea: "Guess that answered one of my questions."

Me: "First time huh? Well I guess I gotta be the one to break the bad news to you. Was never really good at doing those kinds of things though, I was always a bit to blunt with people but what can ya do, they gotta know the truth and just holding back ain't gonna help anyone."

Nea: "We can talk about this later, all you need to know is that there's someone out to kill us and we gotta fix generators to escape. I know it sounds stupid but it's what we gotta do."

Me: "You make it sound simple. Now c'mon, lets move. I passed a gen or two on my way here."

Cheryl: "Wait I'm still a bit confused by what she said. Are we in danger because you people seem to be really relaxed

Me: "We're always in danger sweet cheeks, but there's no point in being scared about it all the time. You gotta be the one that smiles so others can smile."

Cheryl: "I guess that makes sen-..., did you just call me sweet cheeks?"

Timeskip

We just finished 2 gens and explained a couple things to Cheryl, like how to fix a gen and some parkour tips. After that Nea split up from us so we could cover more ground and find the other person. Me and Cheryl just finished another gen, after that we heard another gen pop followed by a clock tower chiming.

Me: "guess that means we're done here. C'mon lets move, I know where one the gates are."

I looked to my left to start heading towards one but I see another outline through the wall heading towards us. I couldn't make out any features on it but what I could make out was what it was holding, and my heart sank. As I'm Staring at the outline Cheryl taps me on the shoulder.

Cheryl: "Hey Andrew, are you okay? You kinda just spaced out staring at that wall."

Me: "We have to move, now."

Cheryl: "What do you mean? I don't-" 

Before she could even finish the sentence the wall burst open to reveal someone the killer. He wore a butchers apron that was soaked in hopefully animal blood, and had a huge blade that could rival the buster blade in size. But what stood out the most was the metal pyramid he was wearing on his head. As I was stood there in shock Cheryl grabbed my are and started running. As were running away we could hear his blade grinding against the floor of the school. We kept running but he was only catching up faster the more we ran. We turned a corner and I saw one of the classroom doors open and pushed Cheryl inside to hide her. As we were hiding I could hear him outside looking for us.

Me: "Just hide there till he passes by and find a gate. I'll distract so you should be able to get out."

Cheryl: "But what about you? What if he catches you?"

Me: "That's not important right now, just get out of here got it?" I ran out of the class before she could say anything else and yelled at the killer "Hey you big bastard, I'm over here!" He immediately looked at me and started walking straight to me, not caring about Cheryl.

I ran as far way from the classroom I hid Cheryl in until my legs got caught in some barbed wire and I tripped. While I was trying to get up he grabbed my by the neck and lifted me up in the air until my feet didn't touch the ground. As he did more barbed wire appeared around me closed in on me, keeping me stuck in the air. After that he pulled his blade back and thrusted it straight through my chest. All I could do was scream in pain before he twisted the blade in my chest. As he pulled it out and the barbed wire dispersed I fell down onto the ground with a thud. All I can remember before everything went black was looking to my side and seeing an open exit gate with Cheryl and Nea standing there. After a couple of seconds I wake up in a clearing in a forest and I immediately recognize where I'm at. I get up and walk in a random direction before heading to the campfire and see a crying Cheryl with Nea comforting her and Y/N talking to Yui and Adam.