Piecing together a plan

3rd person P.O.V

Y/N walks out of the forest after his trial and saw Yui and Adam talking.

Y/N: "Hey guy's, any progress?"

Yui: "A lot actually, I was just telling Adam about it."

Y/N: "That's great, but what about David? Didn't he say he was helping?"

Adam: "He said he was but knowing him it's going to take a while."

Y/N: "Guess you're right. But let's just hope he pulls through."

As the group was talking Adam notices Nea walking in from the forest with someone new.

Adam: "Hey guys, I think we have a new survivor."

Yui and Y/N look at where Adam was pointing and see Nea comforting someone who was crying.

Yui: "Poor girl. Must have been her first trial."

Y/N: "The first one is always the worst one. Should we see what's wrong?"

Adam: "Nea is already comforting her, we should let her do her thing."

As the group went back to talking Cheryl was still distraught about her recent trial.

Cheryl: "I can't believe it, he's dead because of me."

Nea didn't say anything, thinking the best thing to do was to let her get it all out before Andrew came back. As she was thinking about this Andrew walked out of the forest.

Nea: "Jesus Andrew, could you be anymore stupid right now?"

As soon as Nea said this Cheryl looked up and saw Andrew walking towards them.

Andrew: "I'm sorry about that Nea, but I rather have me die than Cheryl die on her first trial. Trust me, it hurts more when you don't expect it."

Cheryl: "A -Andrew? You're alive? But how? I saw you die! How are you here!"

Cheryl was practically screaming the last part, drawing attention to the 3 of them.

Andrew: "Calm down Cheryl, didn't Nea tell you?"

Cheryl: "Tell me what?"

Andrew: "You didn't tell her? Why?"

Nea: "Thought you saying it was better."

Andrew: "Guess that makes sense, I am the one who died after all." Andrew then explained the realm of the entity and how it works, including their inability to die.

Cheryl: "So we're just trapped here forever? There really is no way to get out?"

Andrew: "Maybe, we found out somethings that might help but nothing we can use to escape right now. Now I have a question for you Cheryl, who was that guy in the trial with the sword?"

Cheryl: "I don't know. I didn't even know where we were when I was sent here."

Andrew: "Well that sucks. Ah well, I guess we'll learn about him later on. No time to worry about that, what are we gonna call him Cheryl?"

Cheryl: "Why are you asking me about this? I told you I don't know anything thing about him, I barely even saw him till the end."

Nea: "Most people come in with a new killer as well, so we let them name them. Mine was The Nurse, probably the worst killer here. Andrew called his The Undying cause of his old camp stories. Only ones who came in without killers were Y/N, Ash, and Bill."

Cheryl: "I guess that makes sense. Then I think I'll call him... The Executioner."

Andrew: "Yeah after dealing with him first hand I can tell you that's a fitting name. Cool too, good job Cheryl." Andrew flashed a smile while giving a thumbs up causing Cheryl to blush a bit.

Andrew: "Sorry to cut this conversation short but I gotta check in with a friend, see ya guy's"

Cheryl: "Wait, I, um, uh.... " she kept stumbling on her words and blushing the more she finally said. "When does the next trial start?"

Andrew: "No clue. You'll probably have to ask the big four over there. They've been here the longest so they'll probably know more than me." He points to Dwight, Meg, Claudette, and Jake.

Cheryl: "O -oh ok, see you later, I guess."

As Andrew walked off Nea looked at Cheryl and had a sneaking suspicion on what she was feeling right now. 

Y/N P.O.V

Y/N: "So we know she's calmed down a bit more but the question is how long will she stay like that. We just gotta hope we can keep her like that so we can get more people to help. If she doesn't kill anyone people will probably give her a better chance."

Adam: "I agree, we should focus on keeping her calm before getting anyone else to help. I don't mean to be rude but they could ruin what we have right now. Especially Ace and Andrew.

Andrew: "What about me?" I turn around to see Andrew walking up to us.

Y/N: "Oh uh, nothing. Right guys?" I shoot a nervous smile towards Yui and Adam.

Yui and Adam: "Yep, nothing at all."

Andrew: "Okay then, well I can tell something is up," We all start collectively sweat knowing we might have to tell Andrew but before we can say anything else he goes"But I can also tell you don't want me to know so I'm gonna take my leave then."

After He walked off I heard Adam sigh and look back at the both of us

Adam: "That was a close call, we got really lucky. But back to what we were talking about its my turn to do something huh? I can try talking her some strategies on controlling her anger, that might keep her in this calmed state for longer."

Y/N: "That's probably the best thing to do for you to do, you being a teacher and all I kinda expected something like that from you. So with that we have everyone's roles covered, Adam will give her anger management lessons, Yui will help her through her other emotional problems, I'll be teaching her some survivor customs to see if we can actually turn her on our side, and David will act as a last resort in case if anything goes wrong and we need to restrain her." We talked for a couple of more minutes until we heard the trial horn blare.

Yui: "Well I guess we gotta head out now, good luck you two."

Adam: "Thanks, you too."

Y/N: "Alright let's do this."

We all walk into the forest and get enveloped in the fog. After a little while the fog clears and I end up at another camp fire with Ace, Jeff, and the new girl. After we all talked for a bit about strategies the horn blared again and we were off. Once the fog disappeared my eyes landed upon the building I was hoping to see.

The Yamaoka Estate.