Someone unexpected

Y/N P.OV.

I was walking around looking for the Spirit to see if what Yui said was true and she was calm. I looked around the main building but I didn't see anyone, what I did see was that the sword that's on display is gone. I always thought about taking it but I just kinda assumed it wouldn't do anything to them, I guess someone was gonna test that for me. Right as I was leaving I heard some really heavy footsteps getting closer behind me. I turned around to see more fog than I remember being there. Through the fog I saw a red glow pierce through followed by what was connected to the glow. As the figure was slowly approaching me my legs refused to move out of pure fear and I couldn't even scream. I closed my eyes bracing myself for the pain, but nothing happened. I slowly opened my eyes to see the figure face to face with me, just staring at me. He slowly backed away and started to walk away, but before he left carved a message into the wall for me and left.

The moment he left I collapsed onto the ground breathing heavily. "Who was that? Why did they do that?" were the only things running through my head. After a while I was finally able to recompose myself and start to walk to the message he carved into the wall.

"If one of my own blood trusts you, so will I. But do not expect this treatment forever."

Reading this makes me more confused than ever, but if this means they wont immediately kill me I'm not complaining. I ran out of the building to see Jeff get out of a bush he was hiding in.

Jeff: "Are you okay? Are you hurt? Do you need help?" Jeff was always one of the first people to help others.

Y/N: "I'm fine Jeff, just need to walk for a bit."

Jeff: "How can you be fine? I saw you go face to face with that huge killer?"

Y/N: "I don't know why but he kinda just let me go. Though I don't think he'll do it again."

Jeff: "Well that's weird, but for right now let's just take advantage of it and finish these generators." I nod in response and we get to work.

After a while me and Jeff managed to complete 2 generators and the rest were prepared soon after. We all escaped just fine, not a scratch. Ace and as I now know her as Cheryl said they didn't see the killer once, but Ace said he heard heavy footsteps behind him every so often while walking around. When we made it back we found out we were the first ones to arrive so we all waited for a while and everyone else arrived around the same time. I saw Adam and David talking while Yui was having a conversation with Laurie and Kate. I decided to talk with Adam and David to see if they had the same thing happen to them that happened to me.

Y/N: "Hey Adam, I need to ask you a question real quick."

Adam: "Oh sure, what is it?"

Y/N: "Did anything weird happen to you this match?"

Adam: "Besides David trying to dropkick the Trapper, not really."

David: "Can you not talk about that okay? I thought it was gonna work."

Adam: "It never worked before and it wont start now."

Y/N: "Okay, well thanks anyways."

David: "Why are you asking anyways? Something happen to you?"

Y/N: "Yeah, the killer just looked at me and walked off. Even left me a message carved into the wall."

Adam: "That is strange, what was the message?"

Y/N: "Something about how "My blood trusts so I will too," or something along those lines."

Adam: "Which killer was it."

Y/N: "I never ran into them before, but they had a red mask on with a third eye and had a big club on their back."

David: "Isn't that the one Yui cam in with? What was his name again?"

???: "It was the Oni." We turned around to see Yui standing there.

Adam: "The Oni? You mean like the demon?"

Yui: "Yeah, called him that cause of the mask."

Y/N: "Well at least I know who they are, but that doesn't answer why he was suddenly there."

David: "It might be like the legion how they're are 4 of them but there's only one at a time."

Y/N: "Maybe, that's the best bet we have." As soon as I finished my sentence the fog horn went off and we all walked away

I walked through the forest to the trial campfire to see Cheryl, Andrew, and Ace. I saw Ace and Andrew talking a bit so I just took a bit of time to rest until the trial started, which was all of two seconds. I got up and walked through the forest only to feel something cold surround my feet and snow fall on my head.

Mount Ormond Resort..