Chapter •[11]• The Final

"I've been hating every second not talking to you, curse my stubbornness."

I chuckled at her remark, I wrapped my arms around her neck pulling her closer.

'Wanna come over? Mom's been nagging me about not bringing you over.'

"Sure, I missed your mom."

Rolling my eyes we headed to class, now I can be at peace not worrying over her not talking to me. Everything went back to normal, us talking in our heads, and visiting each other's houses.

———

"Okay, so your telling me...that you, the miserable, non-social, powerful Saiki Kusuo, is doing something?"

'Yes.'

I...I don't know what to say.

'You don't have to say anything.'

Hey! Don't read my thoughts without asking.

"Well, the others said the same thing. What are y'all doing?"

'One I can't control my powers. Two, I'm not socializing with them.'

As expected.

'Stop dissing me in your thoughts.'

"Don't tell me what to do, Kusuo."

I stuck out my tongue and he smirked.

"Fine. Don't tell me what y'all are planning, I'll figure it out myself."

I closed the door and walked away, how rude of him not to tell me what their planning, but I guess curiosity killed the cat.

~~~

Grumbling the girl made it to her house, she was upset that the pink-haired-boy didn't tell her what he was doing.

She knew that he deserves privacy, but she couldn't help but kinda violate it.

"Welcome home."

"Thanks, where's dad?"

"He went to fetch something."

She nodded and made her way up the stairs, she decided to cut her thoughts off and watch t.v.

———

Good grief, she's definitely suspicious now, I can't have her finding out.

"So, Saiki how do you want this?"

'Hang it up over there, and maybe kinda let it tilt to the left.'

Kaidou went over there with Nendou, Teruhashi continued to order things with Chiyo and I just ordered people around.

I hope she likes this, I don't want her to dislike it, I want it to be perfect.

———

Okay, they've been pretty good at keeping what their doing a secret. Heck, I haven't gotten any clue what their doing, and it's been three days, I tried to Interrogate Kaidou but he didn't budge. Their good.

"So, what are y'all doing this weekend?"

"I'm pretty busy with family business."

"Same."

They all said in union, it's pretty obvious that their planning something. But the big question is;

What the hell are they planning?

"Cool, I guess I'm the odd on out. I have nothing planned for this weekend."

Their eyes lit up.