Chapter •[4]•

EDITED AND REWRITTEN!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I didn't edit this one, sooo....

Update: I edited it, woah didn't see all those errors before hehe T_T sorry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We all started to laugh, a good memory to save for later.

———

"Young mi-" Alfred's voice was cut off, upon seeing me already up and getting ready. "Hey Alfred, I'm already up," I mumble as I finish up my hair so it didn't look like Chewbacca lived in it.

"Okay, all done! Time to go meet my future husband, Saiki!" I skipped out of my room and out the door, after having to convince the maids that I was, indeed, not hungry.

They were very persistent.

After walking for what felt like an entire year, I found myself at Saiki's house, knocking on the door. Saiki's mom answered it, bursting into straight tears at the thought of Saiki having someone to walk to school with.

"Mrs. Saiki, please, I didn't—I'm sorry! Stop crying." I flailed my hands up, trying to not make her cry anymore, but it just pushed her to more tears.

After a bunch of tears, and panicking, she lead me into her house again, showing me the way to her dining room. Saiki sat at the table, munching on plain toast. Weird, he obviously doesn't know the greatness of jelly.

'One. I do know about jelly, I just prefer my toast plain.'

"Yeah, says the psycho who eats toast plain. But whatever floats your sock." I mumble, shrugging my shoulders with disinterest, my eyes on him. He looked at me like I was crazy.

'It's called, "Whatever floats your boat." You said it wrong.' He smiles, or, a better word for it, would be looking smirking? But whatever it was, was ghastly. 'Stop trash talking me in your thoughts.' He hissed. I throw my hands up in defense. "Sorry, sorry." I mutter sadly.

"Aww~ You guys are fighting like a married couple! It makes me just want to...cry.." Mrs. Saiki says, and I practically fall over again. "Mrs. Saiki, please don't cry!"

———

The boy didn't know why he found himself drawn to her, but he liked the way she lightened up the mood. They soon left his house and made their way to school, they had chats or well, she talked the whole way there while Saiki stayed silent.

"You know Saiki, your a good listener." He glanced at the girl who had a small smile dancing on her delicate face, anyone would stop and stare at her. He decided to stay silent and kept walking, the girl hurried to keep up with him.

When the boy checked her thoughts she was just listening, or well, screaming the lyrics to a song, he liked the tune that played in her head, despite the volume of her thoughts.

He glanced over curiously, 'I wonder what my likability meter is...' He thinks to himself. The boy's curiosity got the better of him, he activated the power. Soon, a look of shock fall on his face, a whopping 99% was incredibly high. How has she not tried to marry him yet?

The girl's e/c eyes traveled to his stunned face and she tilted her head in slight confusion, a grin on her lips as she begins to look at his shocked expression. "Dude, you okay?" Her voice pulled the boy's attention back to reality and his face distorted back into a emotionless look to which she pouted.

'Man, just when he started to show emotion.' She thinks to herself, her eyes turning to look away from him.The boy's eyes traveled back over to the girl's face when he heard her thoughts. He check her thoughts to hear a weird song playing, something about a chicken on a raft. (A- Great song btw)