Chapter •[10]•

'Keeping you here, I'm comfy and your comfy, why get up?'

He had a point, but I still wanted to brush my teeth.

"My breath stinks."

'I don't mind.'

Huffing in annoyance, I closed my eyes and went back to sleep

———

"Chiyo, could you not."

She glanced at me after eyeing the boy's that was passing by our table. Of course, they truly didn't need to walk by our table, but Teruhashi's here so of course they would. I got some looks but not that I acknowledged them, for my heart was scored by someone else.

"Your telling me, that you don't think these guys are cute?"

"Yeah."

She dramatically gasped.

"How could-"

She was cut of by some jock guy, he looked like a playboy, and reading his thoughts knowing who he was after. My luck is just the best today.

His friends slowly trailing behind him.

"Hey, could me and my friends, maybe sit here with ya girlies?"

"S-Sure..."

Chiyo you've now lost my trust. How could you be so oblivious as to let them sit with us.

Slowly I scooted over to the edge of my sit, Chiyo and Teruhashi moving over as well to have the 3 boys fit.

The one that was the 'leader,' sat in front of me with Teruhashi and Chiyo, the two other boys sitting by me.

Horrible just horrible.

"So, what's your names?"

"I'm Chiyo."

"Teruhashi, nice to meet y'all."

They all looked at me, I just deadpanned.

"Yo, I'm Y/n."

"Nice to meet y'all, I'm Jack. These are my friends, Randy and Dylan."

He pointed to the other two jocks, the guy named Jack maintained eye contact with me.

"Here's y'all's order. Oh, we have newcomers, what would you guys like to eat and drink?"

They told the woman their orders after she sat down all of our food.

"So, Y/n you single?"

"Unfortunately, I am, but I'm currently crushing on someone."

'Jack' looked at me with a determination look before continuing.

"I see, what's he like?"

"He's cold, and doesn't like to talk. He has the most beautiful eyes and hair, he doesn't like to stand out. And the only time he's truly happy is when he's eating sweets."

Once again, I got another look from 'Jack,' he keeps looking at me imma leave.

"You sound like your head-over heals in-love with him."

I mean....he isn't wrong.

"You can put it like that."

At this point the other's were just watching us like we were both about to pounce on prey.

"Anyway, Chiyo was it? How about you, are you single?"

Jack glanced over to his friend that started the conversation with Chiyo. Chiyo replied but her eyes weren't on Randy, no her eyes were on Jack, she liked Jack.