♡ Christmas Special ♡

Christmas Special
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Incase you didn't know; F/c = Favorite color

That's it! ✌︎('ω')✌︎

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Kusuo, where are we going?"

The warmth that was wrapped around my hand tightened the grip.

'You'll see, your so inpatient.'

I huffed in annoyance and we kept walking with him directing me to where I don't fall, I had a blindfold on at the moment.

"I don't see why I can't see where we're going."

He sighed and pulled me along with saying anything, rude.

We kept walking for what seemed like forever, but was only 10 minutes.

'Watch your step, don't wanna hurt your pretty face.'

My face darkened in red, he's always been flirtatious ever since we started dating.

I stepped over a... tree stump? Are we in a forest?

We walked for a bit longer with Kusuo directing me, I made jokes along the way making myself laugh and him kinda laughing.

I fell one time because I wasn't paying attention to Kusuo. He laughed and made jokes about it but then dusted off my clothes and face.

Which was really sweet~

———

Soon we came to a stop and he told me to take off my blindfold, and I did.

What I saw surprised me, we were up in a mountain somewhere away from Japan, I still do wonder how he teleported without me noticing.

The mountain overlooked a huge city with lights shining bright, you could hear cars beeping in the background. And when you looked around you could see trees that were really high, and in front of me was a small picnic.

A medium sized red colored blanket laid underneath some candles and food, and we had a perfect spot to look out over the city. Down the mountain was a field of F/c flowers.

I lost my ability to speak, I gripped his hand and turned to smile at him.

"K-Kusuo... it looks amazing!"

Soon a small smile danced upon his lips, he pulled me into a hug.

I hugged back and his hand went up to my hair in a petting way, I buried my face further into his shoulder.

'I knew you'd like it.'

We separated and I kissed his cheek, I was about to turnaway but before I could, his hand grasped the back of my neck and pulled me into a kiss.

It was full of love and passion, I hummed in satisfaction.

Once we separated we sat down and started our picnic date, while we ate we talked about different things.

It was a beautiful night.

———

"What city are we in?"

'Were in London, but we better go before my brother finds out we're here.'

I smiled and we packed up and was about to teleport when we heard none other than....Kusuo's brother!

"My dearest brother has come to London, with a girl?"

His eyes turned to me after he made his entrance.

"Hello, I'm Y/n Bakugo. Kusuo's close friend."

I knew it would be better to play it as his friend instead of girlfriend.

'No, this is Y/n my girlfriend.'

Kusuo's brother turned to me with a shocked expression, this is what I get when I don't use telepathy.

'What did you say to him?'

'That your my girlfriend.'

I turned to him with a wide-eyed expression, basically saying, 'Why.The.Hell.Did.You.Say.That?'

"So your my brother's girlfriend I've been hearing all about. You must be pretty incredible if you caught Ku's eye."

A hue of red was displayed on my face, he kept complimenting me I couldn't help it.

"T-Thanks..."

Kusuke was looking at me with a smile, but I knew what he was thinking. He creeps me out like seriously.

"So, Y/n do you have any powers like Kusuo?"

He smirked like he just won the lottery, but he didn't know that I knew Kusuo had powers.

(A- That's kinda confusing, oh well.)

"Yeah, but Kusuo and I were heading home so if you'll excuse us. It was nice meeting you."

I grabbed Kusuo's hand and started to walk away from his creepy brother, once we got away from him, I let out a sigh of relief.

"Your brother kinda freaks me out, no offense."

He sighed and stopped, tugging at my hands.

'I know, I'm sorry this was supposed to be a romantic date without any of my family meddling in. I guess I just attract trouble.'

"Hey, you would've never had met me if you didn't. Plus, deep inside of yourself, I bet you do feel thankful for their caring. I enjoyed our date, we should come back again."

He smiled and checked the time.

'Merry Christmas, darling.'

I smiled and threw my hands over his shoulders and brought my face closer to his, he soon closed the gap. The kiss was innocent, and pure, I loved every second of it.

Oh, Kusuo, you have no idea how you make my heart melt~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This felt so cringe, I don't write great romantic scenes, this was the best I could do. T_T

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed my cringe worth Christmas Special. After this I'll continue writing normal chapters, unless another holiday comes up. I hope you don't mind it being short, this was off the top of my head, I'm not going to go back and check for errors.

Other than that, Bye!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~