Transformation

The transformation starts with the red and blue swirled sphere, inserting my belt. I cross my paws and lay my crossed paws low to my lower body. Then, I raise my arms up higher.

"Starlight Henshin!" I explode as I thrust my arms fearlessly. "Toh!!" I jump up and flip forwards 4 times transforming. And I cross paws again while taking a one air jump and spread my arms and land on the transformation floor. The magic covers my feet and the feet colours white to grey. And the blue swirl goes out of the belt. Then I raise my hands and cross them. Lightning strikes and my paws turn grey as well. I grab my cape and raise it up while spinning and hover to the sky. "Time for me to power up and fight!" I yell as magic erases my scar and the belt and the cape is gone, leaving me in naked.

Magic covers me with a sphere and I close my eyes and move to my normal stance. Inside of the sphere, I open my eyes, with determination. And I turn clockwise as I close my eyes and raise my paws up high, using magic to create a lightning strike. As the lightning strikes, my body turns black with the chest colours grey. I then cross my paws again. And magic flashes on my paws, causing it to cover it all and push the magic out, revealing my black and grey face. I open my eyes and raise my paw up and strike, to cover my eyes, changing to gold and nose, turning blue. The red cape reappears around my shoulders and I cry. The tear falls down to the ground and I wipe my tears off. The water from the bottom I created using my tears rises up to the top, colouring my cape blue. Then, the belt reappears and I thrust my paw with my magic, causing the red sphere to blink in the blue light and armour up with a gold belt. Then the magic creates a circle, blinking mint green and the magic disappears as I grab the mint green circle, creating a blue holder as a powder puff. Then while closing my eyes, I pat the powder puff onto my cheeks to give a pale pink glow. Then, while opening my eyes, the powder changes colour to dark blue and I surround myself with dark blue magic. As I close my eyes and cross my paws and air jump again one last time, the transformation sphere breaks with red magic shining. The powder turns dark blue and creates a sprite between on my eyes.

The red light breaks the transformation sphere and I wide my arms and my legs as I skid over to the right and close my left paw, leaving my right paw open. "Emissary of Dark," I fume as I strike my left paw and pose with my paws on my waist, "I am Darknyan!"