Anger Risen

In the Arena, we run to the entrance and realise what was happening. Whilst Jack wanted us to go through the alternative option to murder people, Jack is already MURDERING PEOPLE. This won't happen to me, NOT IN MY TIME! Especially if I hear people screaming.

"Run! Run for your life! These... things appeared in the cells and started killing everyone." The guard screams to us in fear. They are scared.

"You run! We'll take care of things here." I comfort the guard while taking out my sword.

"Afraid to fight another hero, were you? Very well, I have prepared some... entertainment." Jack smiles as undead guards turned to look at us. They then run to us.

"Not if we have some words with YOU!" I yell as I started gathering up magic around my sword and run over to them. I summon ghost swords that I control them with a big slash, then I did about 12 slashes before striking the final blow. "What is he, some kind of murderer? He really needs to be stopped. Suiren... protect the others that are in the entrance. Stay at the entrance, there are people who needed help. I'll head to the entrance." I inform Suiren before I run to the Arena itself.

"But Hovernyan, why?" Suiren asks me, before I turn my head to Suiren.

"It's fine. The Arena would be dirtied in blood... so go ahead!" I smile as I wipe a tear. I run to the Arena Anteroom and open the door to the Arena where I found... a rock? That's never been in there.

"Ladies and gentlemen! This is truly a special occasion. Watch a Hero ripped to pieces! By Trolls! And Jack's very own Minions!" Jack introduces as trolls rise and the minions have summoned...

"Darknyan! Starlight Henshin!!" I yell as I use the Fire Heart to charge my belt and transform into Darknyan. As rocks hit me, I reflect the dust as Darknyan. "Come on, you fools!!" I summon lightning from the skies as I imbued my arrows with lightning. Jack's voice continue to mess with my head, but even though I get more angrier, I sometimes have the ability to throw more spells to the minions, while using strategy to use arrows on trolls. But since there are lot of enemies I have to defeat, I have to get myself dirty. I got bloodied, I got bruised, I even got hit by a rock! Oh that's so messy. But I have a lot to go for. Once I defeated the last troll... I then take a moment for fresh air. "Haha... nice... I defeated them all. Hope there are no more."

"What's this? More trolls?" Jack calls. "Have 'em crush the ex-champeen?" More trolls and minions appeared.

"What's this? More enemies?" I sighed, feeling a little exhausted. But I continued on with magic. Come on... just a little bit more. I can't deal with this. Hovernyan, keep on fighting!! This night is filled with more fights I have to deal with. All of the sudden, my anger has risen up. I scream as I am covered with an aura I have never felt before. "Oh... wow... this must be?" I ponder as I feel this new power. "Ok!" I yell as I begin to fly and summon a lot of blinding rays to the enemies around me. "Time for a new spell, you have crossed a line!" I can see a lot of minions defeated. As of the trolls, I summon vines to trap them and break them apart. "The Horadrim, the gods' power... the gods are helping me!"

"Jack's lovely Minions are back! And they've brought some puppies for our Hero to play with!" Jack introduces them again. Puppies? That's...

"Balverines!" I snicker as I use the power of fire to cause a lava storm. "Hestia! Bring me strength to battle evil! Spreading Fire!!" Finally, I cast a new named spell. Spreading Fire. I send out a wave of fire towards the enemies that temporarily blinds them. The burns are so strong that it causes me to use more light. "Aphrodite! Show me where the weak spots for these enemies are, and rain down the skies! Blinding Ray!!" I summon more rays of light, continuously. Suddenly, more enemies appear, and I, of course, being aware of that, rain down more light. "Let's see what you got... Poseidon." I then prepare to land on the Arena with a kick. "I call this one, a CRASH LANDING KICK!! Not that this is already a name of it anyways. CHARGE!!!"

"His powers are over 9000!" Jack gasps as I rid all enemies with a big kick of water. Tidal waves then crash over the edges of the Arena. As I take a long break.

"There. How's that for a change?" I smile as I land flat on my body. "The night really is beautiful."

"Ladies and gentlemen!" Jack calls out.

"Oh no."

"All the way from sunny Snowspire, I give you... Summoners!"

"Well that's lame." I then smash the ground with my hand as I do a kick up and cause a ground pound. "Ares, let's go." I then create a tornado, and power it up with darkness. And once all the enemies are cleared up, I let go of the tornado, finishing it with a kick that sweeps around the enemy. I then pose as the enemies came crashing down.

"Minions and summoners..."

"Oh shut up already." Jack was still talking as I say that line. I prepare another cyclone as more enemies are flying. "ALL SAFETIES!! RELEASE!!" I scream as I create a powerful tornado of darkness. I then de-transform into Hovernyan as I finish my tornado attack. I then grab Jack's mask and collect the past Champions' soul as enemies come crashing down.

"So, you found your first soul, did you? But the Shrine is ever so greedy, it will want more before it's had its fill. I wonder who the next one will belong to... ha ha ha." Jack laughs as I lay down on the ground. After about a minute of breathing, I then cheer as I finally got the soul.

"Do you have that Arena Soul? Come back to the shrine and we'll see if it works." Briar contacts me. I then nod. I then contact Suiren. "Go to the Archon's Shrine. I shall meet you there." I then sigh as I fall down to the ground.

"Whisper... you have been avenged." I whisper.