Party

In the Lookout Point, I look at my Champion's Seal and nod. As I enter the Guild for a party. And de-transform into Hovernyan.

I walk back to the kitchen in the Guild. I roll the dough, spread the pizza sauce and add cheese. For the toppings, I add spring onions, ham, pineapple and onion. I put the pizza in the oven. For the iced chocolate drinks, I pour water, milk and chocolate. And mix. And to add a finish, I put a chocolate ice cream. And I do more chocolate drinks. As the pizza is ready, I take it out of the oven.

"Pizza with chocolate drinks?" I ask.

"Yes!" Everyone beams as they take out a slice of pizza and we burst out with laughter as we toast to the Arena Champion. Me.

"So. Where is Suiren and Thunder?" Weaver questions.

"Maybe fighting each other?" I weep.

"What?!" Everyone yells at me, nervously.

"What? Can I tell you something?"

"What..."

"Now. Suiren is talking to Theresa about their mother. Scarlet Kisaradzu. People call her Scarlet Robe. And he is going to rescue the Archaeologist. And then after that... it looks like Suiren is challenging Thunder."

"Ohh..." Maze exhales.

"I hope Suiren does well." Weaver nods.

"Yeah. I hope so." I sigh. Then, my eyes close as I see Whisper smiling. Then I open my eyes in scare. "Which... reminds me about something. We need to hold a funeral. Suiren killed Whisper in the Witchwood Arena..."

"WHAT?!" Everyone screams.

"I know right? I saw it." I inhale. While taking a sip of a chocolate drink. "She is in the heavens now. The afterlife. I don't know if we can do this... but it's so crazy!"