Divine but Sad

I faint but couldn't save myself nor that I can't see Maze because he died on my magic. So I close my eyes till I sleep.

1 week, after in the snow in Hook Coast and the candle heals me. I open my eyes. I was in the Temple of Avo, healing. I couldn't remember where I was last time in Hook Coast so I wake up. Maze's betrayal is very very helpless.

"Come on, wake up." Avo whispers. "Shame that you fall again. But you did well."

"Thanks. Avo." I yawn happily. I am ready to start a new day.

I walk to Witchwood where I see minions, fires, etc.

"Get back here, Hovernyan. You can't go!" Avo yells at me. So then I enter the Temple again.

My belt starts to glow. I must fight against Jack. But I can't... he is too strong. With all Focus Sites activated, I think Suiren is up to no good. Injuries. Out of Willpower. Out of strength. Out of skill.

I know Suiren will do good in the battle. I know what I am doing. It's the death of the Kisaradzu family I am worried about.

"Avo. Is the Albion gonna be ok if Suiren is still alive?" I sigh.

"Yes." Avo answers. "However, if Suiren dies, there is no way Albion will be safe. You're the one who can remember the Court's weakness. Transform. And fight."

"Alright. Here I go." I declare. As blue fires spread around me. And I pose. "Jack of Blades. You are going down. Because of Suiren's past."