Information

We stop at the Bowerstone South. Everyone knows me at the Bowerstone. Children at school yells at my name and we play along. Next, when Mr Gout told me Lady Grey who sold the library, he wants the hero to get the books. Or I want to get the books if I can. Next I go to Maze.

"Hey Maze, what's up?" I ask.

"Oh, you arrived. Tell the boy that I founded out his sister is alive, but is a rumour," Maze reply, "and WHO THE HELL wears an Iron Longsword, an Iron Katana and a Yew Longbow all the time?! Get him to make a master one." He then leaves.

"Uhh... ok?" I gulp while flying to the Greatwood.

In Greatwood, Suiren is fighting so many enemies. I land so hard that Suiren screams out loud.

"H... Hovernyan?" Suiren whispers. It was my first time hearing Suiren talk.

"Yes," I nod, "Maze told me that you're sister is alive. But seems to be somewhere. If she is somewhere, yes, however, if not any closer, no."

"Why?" He whispers.

"Because. It is in the eyes of the two people who get angry at that there was no meaning to burst the mortal work was carried out getaway," I reply, "but it's gotta be one of them that's real angry." We start to walk again in Greatwood. "Oh, Suiren, Maze also told you to give me those weapons and get another legendary stuff. I don't know why Maze told me that but uhh... I think you're no silly apprentice. You are an amazing hero in Albion."