Fire Against Ice

The Fire Heart went on my body as I power up. I look at myself.

"This is it..." I say. I then cry. This is still not enough of something. So I powered up and this is what I get? Fire?? Ha! I am Darknyan and I AM MYSELF. So I can take care of flames easily!

I then get into my fighting stance and the ice troll throws the snowball to freeze me.

"Uh? Hello? What is this? Can somebody get me out??" I call. My voice is still soft because I was still in the snow. "It's me... hi?" I am still in ice and feel like I am going to be frozen for a long time. "Nobody?! Fine then." I burst the snow with flames. Then, the Fire Heart reacts to my body and I am surrounded by fire.

The one fire against so many ice. I use my powers to scatter fire and burn those ice monsters. I am still here to remember one time again and to remember. Fire can go against ice! And I close my eyes to feel the burn. It was calming. Imagine the fireplace where you can feel warm when you feel the fire. That what it feels like.

When I open my eyes, the enemies are gone. It was now gone. And then... the conversation between me and my casual form takes place.

So... question. Why did you burn the snow?

I feel like the monsters would kill me!

Really?

Yeah. It does.

Well, still. We all did the right thing. Let's forward.

The walk was too much as I count how many steps till I get to the town of the Northern Wastes. 

"The oracles... must be... close... I must... reach the oracle..." I grunt as I feel the snow freezing my hand... but keeping the fire around me, I cross the snow till I find the 2 minions and 2 screamers to get the last stone. The best way for me to get the stone is to distract the screamers. Because their attacks damage the minions...

After the fight I collected the last stone. And so I cross again to the Snowspire where I will meet my friends.

There I met my Scythe, the legendary hero.

"You. You must be Hovernyan, the Dark Nyaight."

"Me? Uhh... yes."

"I'm Scythe. And I see you uncovered the last Glyph your friends couldn't get."

"Oh..."

"Follow me. It is time we awoke the Oracle from its deathly slumber." We walk to where we face the oracle. "Oh, great Oracle! Grant us the knowledge we seek! What evil rises in this land?" I give the Glyph to Suiren. Suiren and her friends can feel the power of the Glyph. And the oracles have awoken from their sleep.

"The prophecy is fulfilled. The Guildsman is here." Yeron answers.

"You follow the footsteps of the one who bore the mask you carry."

"Jack of Blades has awakened the dormant power of the Summoners."

"He has used the blood of your friend's family to feed his shell, beyond the Bronze Gate." Yeron adds. "But now his Soul Mask is in your hands. You must use it to feed the Archon's Shrine and open the gate. Go now and face your destiny." Suddenly, the Glyphs glow and they turned into the four elements. Light for Sakura, fire for Yuri, wind for Suiren and water for Ayame. Then it turned into...

"The Venus Makeover Watches. Looks like it is the destiny for all of us."