Duel

"Stop NOW!!" I scream as we clash so many times. Whisper gasps as we clash our swords.

What is even this? Suiren thought. He looks so strong than usual. I mean just look at his power. More skilled, more strengthening physics and what is even this?!

"I will take care of your longbow and your katana and give it to the Guildmaster to upgrade it. But for now, I'LL AWAKEN MY TEARS!!" I sob while screaming.

"Why are you doing this? I only want a bonus prize! Hovernyan. Do you remember?" Suiren brags.

"Don't! Don't then!! There is hope to have mercy! Be disrespectful as you want! Unlearn many as you want! BUT YOU WON'T BEAT ME!!" I then jump up and spin around, landing to hit Suiren.

Ow. Like a drill?! It... hurts so bad! Suiren heeds, nervously.

"Quietly, you may need a relax. Don't worry though. You may feel the power around you!" I exhale. I took Suiren and jump up. The crowd and Whisper looks up to the sky.

"W... what are you doing?" Suiren fumes.

"I... I... I don't want Whisper to die. And I don't want you to die as well. I know you want the prize. Because if you knock me, you will win the prize. But if I knock you, I will win the prize. So, would you want to win because you want to kill Whisper?"

"Yes! I want it!"

"WELL TOO BAD!!" I scream as I throw Suiren to the ground. "I don't want to do a Soultimate to you so that should be enough. Just an intense shock." Then I land softly to the ground. The crowd cheers my name.

"We have an official WINNER!!" The announcer cheers. "Hovernyan, what do you wanna say to the audience?"

"I... I won..." I inhale. Then I raise my candle up high.

"Hovernyan..." Whisper whispers... to a fading smile.

"Thanks everyone! I really want to thank the gods for helping me. Even if it means to be magical. To Suiren and Whisper, I will get you healed after we get out of the Arena. But for now, I am thanking everyone for helping me to become stronger. Thank you."

After I got out of the Arena. I meet the beautiful and seductive Lady Elvira Grey for the first time. And I also meet Thunder.

"I told you that boy is..." Thunder thunders out loud to Elvira.

"Thunder, I'm tired of your angering..." Elvira replies to Thunder.

"Elvira!" I smile. While rushing to her.

"Oh hi, you must be the Arena Champion." Elvira winks at me.

"Yeah... I earn the Champion's Seal." I blush. Suddenly. "You must be careful within me and Suiren. Right?"

"And thank god you saved Whisper from that farmboy..." Thunder winks at me.

"Yes I did. I don't want anyone to die." I smile. Until, the crowd cheers. "The crowd is... cheering??"

"What did he do?" Thunder gasps.

"I can't tell you. If it's such a terrible thing, then... I don't know." I breathe in a sad way. "There is no way that Suiren... if the crowd boos, he saved Whisper. If the crowd cheers, it's... the opposite. Suiren Kisaradzu. He... he... he... killed... W-W-W-Whisper. No wait... then that means I... I killed..."

"What?!" Thunder fumes.

"Gah... not to worry." I sigh while laying down while flying to outside. "I will be gone. To the Guild. See ya later."