Protecting the Orchard Farm

We are in the Orchard Farm to protect it. Actually, what I know and what Suiren didn't know about the attacking one is that Lady Elvira Grey put that quest in. And I see Suiren puts on Boasts in but I didn't talk about it. He makes sure that no guards die, he uses fists... ugh. I might have to confiscate his weapons then. He wants to take no damage, protect property and wow... wow... wow. He is naked (thankfully he is wearing a standard hero suit otherwise my mind will DIE for no reason). But that's all five boasts there.

"Next time, be risky when it comes to boasts. The swimsuit is not an armour you know." I sigh... as I feel quite confused. But I don't want to feel embarrassed because of the boasts. I would rather protect the farm with my own guts.

"Thank Avo, I thought no one would take our quest cards!" The farmer named Isiah cheers.

"I told him to go to the farm and protect it," I reply, "because I want this boy here, to be a good hero. And I am Hovernyan. Nice to meet you." I shake Isiah's hand.

"Wow, thanks! Ok, I want you to protect the properties by the bandits. The guards will help you."

"I'll help you as well. Ready?" I smile. While getting the bow and the two swords ready, the bandits are about to attack. The guards, Suiren and I get into our positions. And fight the bandits. I raise two swords and create a tornado that kills all the bandits. "Suiren! The bandits might be harmful, when they get to you, DO WHATEVER YOU CAN! WE BELIEVE IN YOU!" I yell. Then the next group of bandits came, but already to Suiren. But he punches and kicks the bandits with strong strength. After all bandits were dead, the final group of bandits come. The guards and I perform a flourish. And the bandits were all dead.

"Hey farmboy. We meet again, here again and I want a rematch. But first, I want you to try and flourish, see if you can do that." Whisper greets while challenging Suiren. Suiren flourishes good enough but that means he accepts the rematch. He kicks Whisper with one blow. "Alright, I suppose you won this quest. But when we meet again, we'll have a wait for something." Whisper winks at Suiren. Then she leaves the farm. The farmer tells him how good he is. And he cheers. And yet, another main quest complete. Bandits annihilated. However, it's getting dark. So, we stay at Isiah's home. It's dinner time and I make tacos for everyone to share.

"Tacos?" I ask.

"Yes please!" Everyone beams as they grab a taco each. I also grab a taco. And we eat together. It's delicious and good.

"So, Hovernyan. Can you tell why are you a good cook?" Isiah asks me.

"Ahh, because. I ask Hestia, how to cook. And... yeah." I reply.

"Hestia, the goddess of hearth and family?"

"Yes. I was born in Hestia's hearth."

"Whoa... Hovernyan." One of the students wows.

"I know right? But I am actually a Yo-Kai so... I am immortal. I am 13 years old as of now. Not a human. I understand what I'm doing." I smile. "Suiren, I heard your next quest is in Darkwood. Scary... maybe this is a path to Oakvale? Your normal home before you are a hero?" Suiren nods as we eat. We stop talking as we take a bite of a taco. It tastes really good. I smile so wide. But looking back towards Suiren's past. It's no more anymore. I can feel Oakvale smiling so wide and feel tranquility again after all the trouble caused by bandits. After we finished eating a taco, our stomachs are full. Just so good for our dinner. Now, Darkwood? This is not what I expected. We are gonna rescue traders in the Darkwood? Well, ok. We thank Avo for the meal and then people congratulate me for the food I made. It really taste great and it feels me with lots of excitement. I'm ready, even when going to the scary woods... to be honest, I am proud of myself.