~Time skip~

"Taeee" It was midnight and I was pretty sleepy.

"Taeeeeee" I could feel someone kicking me and calling my name. I turned around rubbing my eyes murmering "Eomma 5 more minutes." and that's when I felt a hard kick. 

I rolled down and fell on the cold floor.

"Hiss!!" I hissed in pain.

"Tae my water broke..." he yelled

"Then get an another one....Let me sleep baby..."

"Ahhhh tae fool....Your kids are coming out." he yelled.

"AHHH!!! What wait let me call the police ya..they will come fast...Ahhh what should I do?? OMG chill tae chill..." I murmered.

"Tae take me in car. Palli palli." he yelled again.

"Wait I have a doubt. Where will the babies come?" I asked. 

"IDIOT!!!!! FAST!!!! IF YOU ARE NOT TAKING ME NOW I WILL CALL YUGYEOM!!!" he again yelled.

"Babe but why him huh?" I asked...

"Tae please" 

I got back from my sleepy mode. I finally realized I wasted precious time. I immediately picked up Jungkook in bridal style and drove to the hospital.

"Drive fast tae..I can't. It is paining!" he yelled.

"I am kook..I am driving in 50 see...even we need to slow down to avoid accidents kook" I said showing the speedometor.

"50 seriosly....Tae. Did you think about slowing a bit while fucking me..Nah na soooooo pallli pallli.... " he yelled and I just blush.

After some time we reached the great Seoul hospital.

"HYUNG!!! HOBI HYUNG!!! JUNGKOOK IS BROKE. HELP HIM...I MEAN KOOKIE'S WATER BROKE!!!" I yelled my lungs looking back at kook who was giving death glares.

"I am trying to joke so that you don't get tensed baby." I giggled.

"SERIOUSLY JOKE. I AM IN PAIN HERE AND YOU ARE FUCKING JOKING!!!! I WANT DIVOCE!!!!" he yelled before some nurses took jk inside some random room.

I called the other's to come to seoul hospital.

After a few minutes they arrived and I could see hobi hyung coming out.

"Tae, if you want you can come in. Kookie wants you." he said. I looked at all of them. All smiled.

"Samchon, my cousins will be fine and Kookie samchon too" Taemin said with a warm smile. I ruffle his hair. I nod and walk in.

I could see kook with tears in his face. 

(An: I seriously know nothing about it. So please don't judge me)

"Push kook. try pushing" I heard hobi hyung.

"Common baby you can do it" I said rubbing hand.

"I can't tae it pains" he said.

"Please baby for our babies." I said hugging his hand.

After a few tries Hobi hyung yelled.

"Very good, your son is out. Again kook." hobi hyung.

After a few tries" Congratulation kook, your babies are out and healthy. I will clean them up and get them here." hobi hyung said.

"You did a great job kookie" I said to which he nods and immediately faints. I kiss his forehead.

I walked out to see all my family and friends.

I hug my parents with tears flowing down from my eyes. 

"I became a father" I said sniffing.

"AWW!! my baby is crying" I heard my appa giggle.

I then hug Jimin...as I was crying even he was crying.

"I am soo happy for you taetae....You are a father now.,..." he said crying harder...

"Awww..Thankyou soulmate." I said hugging him.

"Guys come in Kookie is awake and he has the babies" I heard Hobi hyung.

I ran to the room to see kook holding both my babies in his hands smiling.

I took Junghyung in my hand. He smiled as soon as I took him in my hands. He looked exactly like me. My tiny baby.

Tears rolled down my eyes. I looked at taegukk who resembled Kookie. She was so tiny and cute, just like a baby bunny. My babies.

"Thankyou kookie for everything.." I said kissing his temples.

"Thankyou to you to tae, Thanks for being in my life " he said looking at me.

"EWwwww chessy....Give my grandkids to me now" I heard my appa. I could see all of them playing with the babies.

"Yoongi why can't we have a baby..." Jimin hyung said pouting. I saw Yoongi staring at Kook and saw Kook signaling something.

"We may have in an other 9 months." Yoongi said. I could hear Jungkook giggle. All looked at him shocked.

"What do you mean?" Jimin asked.

"I am pregnant. I never knew my granpa was also gay and he gave birth to momma." Yoongi hyung said giggling.

"Still your parents were salty about your relation then" I said to which Jimin nods. 

"WOAH WAIT!!!! Congrats to both of you." I said hugging Jimin.

"CONGRATULATION" all of them yelled.

"I was the first one to knoww"Jungkook said happily. Yoongi and Jimin were hugging each other and Jin hyung was telling Yoongi hyung that they will do their pregnancy shopping together.

"Now its my time to laugh at both of you" I said looking at Jimin and Namjoon. They just stuck out their tongue.

I looked at chan papa who was taking photos of our babies.

 He looked at me and smiled.

"How about a family photo" he asked me and I nod. I got Junghyung and kookie had taegukk in his hand. I kissed Jungkook's temples and Jungkook looked at our babies.

*Click*

"Perfect" I heard all yell. All walked towards us and gave the camera to Hobi hyung. Dad and mom behind kook and my appa and papa behing me. Jimin carrying taemin, Yoongi, Jin hyung and Joonie hyung just stood wherever they want. 

"Take a pic fast." Jin hyung yelled carrying Suhoo who was standing on heels to be seen in the pic.

"Aishhh.....I am part of the family too" hobi hyung said giving the camera to a nurse and picked up soobin who was in the same state.

"Cheese" "Cheese"

And that's when I felt my family is complete.

A happy complete family.

~The End~