✿13✿

~Namjin Marriage day~

Jin pov :

WE ARE GETTING MARRIED !!!! 

I am dead

I know I am waiting for this day for like years but, I am scared.

And my friend and brother who are sitting over there are of no use.

Hoseok keeps on smiling at me as if I am a joke.

What if namjoon says 'No' when the priest asks Kim Namjoon do you want to make Jeon Seok Jin 'Kim seok jin' and take him as your wedded husband.What if Namjoon runs away before the marriage...

what if he---

"Hyung you are again spacing out. Where you listening to us." Jungkook asked looking at me.

"How will he. He is mostly thinking about how to seduce RM--"

"Ah--Stfu. How do I look? I am really nervous, shit I am shivering.

I AM GONNA CRY!!!"

I could see my brother and Hoseok laughing at me.

"It's not funny," I said and rolled my eyes.

"Ya!!! Hyung just chill. It's just marriage. U are only officially naming your relationship." jungkook said in a very cool tone.

"U will never understand--"

It was not that the other was kinda chilling and relaxing. Namjoon was almost breaking all the stuff in the beautiful arrangements due to nervousness. He kinda lost his promise ring and started panicking.

But suddenly remembered it was with Taehyung as he told he will keep it safe because he doesn't trust his elder brother.

Taehyung's pov:

Me and Jimin are standing here in the dressing room seeing my big brother getting ready for his big day!!!!

"Hyung you look handsome. Why are you so nervous? Everything will be perfect bro--"

"U won't understand. Let me see how you behave at your wedding and then let's talk about it. Ok??" Joonie Hyung said rolling his eyes

"Haha let's see..." I said looking at him in disbelief.

Who the hell will be sooo nervous???

"And by the way where is appa and dad??" He asked me fixing his tie.

"I spoke to Baek appa. He told they reached here 3 days ago as per plan and then you know they wanted to spend time and see Seoul's beauty. 

They will be here any time as you are ready I wanted to do a final checkup on the decoration and will also see whether they came, so I'm going along with jiminie.

Come jiminie let's go. Stay here

I will come in 5 minutes.."

He nods and we both walk out of the room. I said Jimin to check whether the visitors and my parents along with his arrived and I will see the decoration and whether the cake is ready.

I walked on the sand with the smell of the water and cool breeze hitting on my face.

The place was more beautiful than yesterday. 

Me and jimin came yesterday to see the decoration it was beautiful but today it looked cuter with the pink flowers and the lights(Pink flowers because Jinnie Hyung loves pink;))).....