✿4✿

~The next day~

Taehyungs pov:

I told Jimin about Namjoon hyung's marriage. He was very happy for them and he congratulated them on the phone. Afterward, he gave a weird idea of calling his boyfriend and his friend also to the marriage. And obviously, I am ok inviting Yoongi but not Jackass Jungkook.

But somehow this Jimin convinced me to invite both showing his stupid aegyo's(That's usually my way of convincing people...Hehe)

Today we had planned to meet in the cafe nearby. I wore some normal clothes walking along with Jimin to the cafe where we saw the other 2 men are already settled there. We just went and sat next to them greeting them.

"Hey," Me and Jimin told in unison.

They replied with a smile. 

Me and Jimin walked to the counter ordering for all of us. We ordered 2 Chocolate milkshakes for me and Jimin and strawberry for jungkook and a cold coffee for Yoongi. Seeing the strawberry milkshake I just smirked as memories of yesterday flashed in my mind.

We came back placing the order in front of them. I got Jungkooks strawberry milkshake along with mine because Jimin wanted to give Yoongi his order. It was quiet for a while with only the sound of sipping when I broke the silence

"Hey, are you guys free on May 9??"

"Ummm. No, We actually have to visit my brother's marriage," Jungkook told looking at Yoongi and Yoongi just replied with a nod.

I just looked at Jimin and could easily recognize that he was sad.

"Why," Jungkook asked

"Just wanted to invite you guys"

"For what," Jungkook asked with eagerness.

"Umm. My brother's marriage," I said looking at him.

"Woah!! What a coincidence both your brothers are getting married on the same day!! I guess u guys are made for each other" Jimin said excitedly looking at both of us and then again sipping his milkshake.

I just rolled my eyes at his stupid comment and as I wanted to change the topic I gave them an idea of them joining us to buy our tux for the marriage.

That's when Yoongi told they also didn't choose their tux for Jungkooks brothers wedding

We all decided to go to the mall to buy tuxedos for the marriage.

It was just like 3rd wheeling Yoongi and Jimin the whole time. 

I know Jimin is up to something. I mean the way he keeps spitting random stuff so that I and jungkook can stay together which makes me feel gross(I am also happy. U know a bit).

I was cut from my thoughts when I heard someone talk

"Ya are we 3rd wheeling you guys or something," Jungkook said looking at Jimin and Yoongi kissing each other in the center of the mall and we just stared at them.

"Ummmm. U are not. It is just a DOUBLE DATE!!!". and here we go once again.

"Oh.
What? DOUBLE DATE my foot " I said with an annoyed look.

He just rolled his eyes.

"Ya can u guys leave us alone for some time. We want to choose each other's tux."Yoongi said looking at me and jungkook. 

We just nod and walked to a Gucci store to give the couple some space. 

As usual, I and Jungkook fought on whether Gucci is the best or not and he got angry and walked away. This annoying idiot. 

Isn't it obvious that Gucci is far far better?

Huh!!.....

After 30 minutes of choosing my tux and paying, I heard a buzzing sound.

THE CRACKHEADS GROUP CHAT

Jiminie: Guys if u guys are done come to the basement to our car.
I and Yoongs are waiting

Seeing the msg I walked to the basement to see our car um. WHAT THE HELL. These guys are fucking in my fucking car. 

UNBELIEVA-BUBBLE

I walked back messaging in the group that I and jungkook will be back after 10 min and everything should be cleaned because that is my freaking car!!!

Jimin just replies with 🔪🔪🔪

I was actually searching for Mr.Jungcock WHERE THE HELL IS HE ??? Not able to find him I just decided to message him in our group chat

THE CRACKHEADS GROUP CHAT

Me: Ya!! JungCOCK where the hell are you

JUNGCOCK: Ya I will smash your face if u call be jungcock.

Me: Whatever. Where are you???

JUNGCOCK: I'm on earth. Why do u care

Me : k....stay on earth...We are going home.

Jiminie: Can u stop and we are not yet done.

Yoongs: So pls don't disturb me. For like and other 30 min We are muting the grp chat anyways SOOOO BYE!!

~Yoongs muted the grp chat~

Jiminie: BYE!! U guys have fun!! ;)

~Jiminie muted the grp chat~

Me: What the hell was that ???

JUNGCOCK: God knows

Me: Where are you??

JUNGCOCK: In the mall duh.

Me: where???

JUNGCOCK: I'm busy...Search by yourself if you have a brain...

BYE!!!

Me:Ya mad guy....

I don't care abt u. So why shd I search you

And moreover, Why shd I prove to you that I have brain

I'm not gonna let u in my car see.

U are gonna go walking home!!

JUNGCOCK.....Comeback

I sigh seeing those messages and kept my phone back in my pocket. I was really bored and I didn't have something to do and I really need someone to talk to. I can't stay silent. YAY Jungkook I'm SORRY Pls come back!!!! I NEED U!!!

While walking around the mall I recognized Jungkook's laughing sound from the taco bell shop nearby.

When I went there what I saw made my heart melt.