chapter seventeen

~Harry~

~Harry~

It was now the Monday after his visit to Marley's house late last night, meaning it was his first day of training. The day before he had gone to the gym to inform Mitch - the owner of the small gym just outside of Holmes Chapel - that he was going to be needing the gym for about two hours in the early hours of the morning on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. At first Mitch had declined, telling him that he couldn't just shut the gym down for his little 'fuck buddy rendezvous'. But after scaring the long haired man with an empty threat that he had pulled out of his ass, Harry found himself up bright and early at seven am that morning to get ready for what he can only assume to be his own personal hell.

He grabbed a pair of black sweatpants out of the bottom drawer of his dresser, along with a dark gray tank top before he threw the articles of clothing onto his body. Huffing as he did, regretting his decision to help her with every move he made. But Harry Styles was a man of his word, if he said he would do something, he would do it.

He shoved a pair of white socks onto his feet and roughly placed his gym shoes onto them as well, looking at the clock on his nightstand to see that he needed to be leaving soon. He quickly went to his closest to grab a hoodie, knowing that English air had always been chilly at the early hours of the morning, before he grabbed his keys and made his way out of his room.

He decided to make a quick detour to the bathroom before brushing his teeth for the second time that morning - hating the way his mouth had felt after eating the bowl cereal. He looked at himself in the mirror before stealing an elastic band from his sister's drawer on her side of the bathroom, tying the front pieces of his hair back into a small bun.

After quickly making his way down the stairs, he grabbed the keys to his bike off of the hook by the door and rushed out of the front door. The air was just how he expected it to be, sunny yet cool as the strong wind blew around him.

The ride to the gym wasn't long. It was a smaller building that was just outside of his part of town that wasn't that well known to people outside of their circle. It had a steady source of business, but nothing compared to the ones that were found in the middle of town.

He assumed that the parking lot would be empty, nothing other than the old beat up pickup truck that Mitch had driven. He smirked at the thought of Mitch keeping his promise, knowing how much he had hated the idea of closing it down for the morning, claiming the mornings were the best for business. But he took a double take when he saw another car parked a few feet away from it. He groaned dramatically as he rubbed his left hand over his face, aggravated at the fact that she had gotten there before him.

He quickly kicked the stand to his bike down as he headed for the building, pulling his helmet off and running his fingers through the side of his head to try and manage the helmet hair he had always gotten when he wore the damn thing. He exhaled deeply through his nose as he reached up to grab the door handle, pulling it roughly open as the bell rang.