chapter forty seven

TW: slight mention of rape and mental health

~Harry~

The loud thunder clapping over his head caused him to quickly look up at the sky, cursing at himself for not leaving sooner. He saw that it was going to storm tonight, but he thought he had more time to get to her house quickly. But the dark clouds looming over the sky shielded the moon's glow as he approached Robin's block quickly, allowing him to know that he wouldn't make it before the rain reached the Earth.

He rolled his eyes at himself for taking his bike, granted Louis' house wasn't far from the Beck's new found home, but he should have known better than to leave so late. He left a few more curses out into the open air as he picked up the speed on the vehicle, racing through the side street as the house suddenly came into view.

He had hoped that the girl hadn't already left for the Tomlinson household, but given her last track record, she never left until it had started raining. He felt a drop of rain hit his pants leg, causing a small groan to escape his lips as he parked the bike on the curb of the house.

Without a second thought he raced to the side where her room was located, luck being on his side when he saw that her window was still opened. He called her name quietly, a hushed whisper echoing through the night as the lamp beside her bed flickered on. In an instant her silhouette stood infront of the window along with a small smile on her face.

She was wearing a black shirt and leggings, causing a small chuckle to leave Harry's lips knowing that she was probably heading out the same way he had planned on entering. He shook his head as he smiled up at her, sending a small wave as she opened the window more.

"What are you doing here," she asked, the smile still on her face as she tilted her head to the side.

He laughed for a moment, gesturing up to the sky as another clap of thunder boomed over his head. The sky illuminated as a flash of lighting erupted along with it, a drizzle pouring out from the sky as he threw his arms into the air.

"It's gonna storm tonight, baby."

"I still can't believe you remembered that," she muttered, smiling widely at the comment. "I'll meet you at the front door."

He laughed loudly when she walked away, shaking his head at the girl before he quickly made his way to the front door. He beat her there as he heard her shuffling throughout the house, smiling widely when she opened the door and nearly killed him on the spot when her bright blue eyes looked into his.

Her hair was falling in front of her shoulders, loose waves flowing from the wind when she opened the door. Her smile instantly made his chest warm as she laughed slightly before wrapping her arms around his neck and placing her lips on his.

He happily responded to her greeting, smiling into the kiss as he held her waist. He moved his hand higher on her back, allowing the soft ends of her hair to dance around his finger tips as he twirled it around in a feeling of complete and utter bliss.