Friend or Foe? Part 2

Miya: "So, what's your answer nyaa?"

Jenta: "What do you mean?"

Miya: "Fight me and you'll know"

Kamon: "Okay, i will be your opponent"

Bakuga: "Are you sure?"

Kamon: "Yeah"

The four of them went outside. The battle arena that got pick was meteor bomber. The one who gets two points first wins. Kamon and Miya already stand on the battle arena with their b-daman. This time Miya use the white cat version, while Kamon use the ultimate one.

Miya: "This is my partner Checkmate=Cat"

Kamon: "This is my partner Ultimate Drive=Garuburn"

Miya: "Let's start, B-SHOTS!"

Kamon: "READY!"

Cat (white): "AIM!"

Garuburn: "FIREBLAST!"

The battle has begun. Jenta and Bakuga watch them from the sidelines. They were worried about their fiery friend. Well, they already witnessed what will happen if he lost focus. On the first target, Miya rapid-fire shots completely taking control the battle and she got 1 point.

Jenta: "Are you sure this is alright?"

Bakuga: "Let's believe in him, he's our Grand b-master"

Kamon: "I won't lose!"

Kamon] "Emblem Charge!"

Garuburn] "Ultimate master drive!"

Kamon: "Light the blaze, Ultimate Drive=Garuburn"

The red fire bird b-animal hits the second target and got in to the slots. Even though Kamon gets 1 point, the two b-master noticed somethings odd. It was what they feared. Garuburn's b-animal slightly fading. Kamon also knew about it, but he kept shooting marbles.

Kamon: "I have to focus or i won't be able to..."

Garuburn: "Kamon, calm down and concentrate!" (worried)

Kamon: "Garuburn, i know!"

While he tried to get the final target, Miya always block his way. He also struggling to not let Miya get the last point. In the middle of the fight, Miya glared at him. It makes Kamon surprised for a second.

Miya: "You are the Grand b-master nyaa! What's going on INSIDE your head nyaa!"

Kamon: "Yeah, the opponent that in front of me taking me seriously on the match. She turned out to be an excellent b-shot. That's why...." "I WILL TAKE THE CHALLANGE HEAD ON! I'M ALL FIRED UP!!!"

A red blazing aura emerge from Kamon's body. Jenta and Bakuga are relieved that their friend is back to his usual self. On the other hand, Miya was amazed by the drastic change. His shots show that his skill is exceptional.

Miya: "Let's not waste more time. We have to find the blue dragon nyaa!"

Cat (white): "Affirmitive"

"Miya] Emblem Charge!"

"Cat (white)] Twin cat twilight burst!"

"Miya] Two side act as one, Checkmate=Cat"

Kamon: "Let's crank up the heat!"