Bonus Chapter

The truth behind the scene...

Red: "Okay, everything was done. Let's start, ACTION!!!"

Misaki: "Kid, here is the clothes. Oh my, i forgot to mention about us. My name is Misaki Toraishin and this is my son, Haku. My husband is Saiber Toraishin and my daughter's name is Hana. You already met them when you were up"

Riki: "Yes. So Mrs. Misaki sorry asked, but why i ended up in this room?"

Misaki: "Well, we found you laying on the temple alone. So, we picked you up and took care of you"

Riki: "So that's mean, you saved me. Thank you very much for your help"

Red: "Yup so far so good(●ˇ∀ˇ●)"(Red was leaving the studio to get some refreshment) 

Misaki: "Alright, hmmmm"(observing Riki, then modern mom mode activated)

Haku: "Mother, what's wrong?"

Misaki: "Smirk, Haku dear! Can you fetch my phone in the dining room? I think i forget to bring it with me"

Haku: "Okay, i'll be right back"(Haku leaves the room)

Misaki: "Haku already leaved the room and the Director too. I can dress you up until my heart contentO(∩_∩)O"

Riki: "Ehm, mrs? What are you going to do?"(worried)

Misaki: "Don't worry, i'm gonna take care of you(*^▽^*)"

Dracyan: "I think my partner is in a very big trouble(lll¬ω¬)"

Haku: "That's funny, why i feel anxious about mother? Nah..."(while taking the phone)

When Haku knocked the door, there was no one answer him. So, he opened the door and he found out a shocking view.

Haku: "An angel has descends(⊙o⊙;)"( with his mouth wide open)

Riki: "Hmmm, Haku?"

Haku: "Mother...., what did you do?"(trembled with anger)

Misaki: "Not much, i just give him a face powder, blush on, eye liner, hair oil and...oh maybe i should put some..."

Haku: "Mother, YOU TURN HIM INTO A GIRL!!!!!"

Misaki: "Nah, he's still a boy"(Haku ignore his mother and run to Riki)

Haku: "Don't worry, dude! I'll bring back your dignity as a man"(putting his hands on Riki's shoulder)

Riki: ".....yes?"

Misaki: "Hands off! I still need to put more blush on"

Haku: "No way!!!"

Bang, boom, prang, bang.....(Noisy)

Meanwhile, Red gonna go back to the studio with a soda in her hand.

Red: "Sluuurp, Soda is the best when you were hot"

Red entered the studio and she saw the quarrel. 

Red: "( ̄┰ ̄*), WHAT IN THE WORLD JUST HAPPENED!!!"

All of them: "Oh no, the director is back!"

Red: "(╬▔皿▔)╯, YOU ALL! CUUUUUT!!!"

.....

Red scolded them and Red have to re-record from square one. Plus, Red's supervision became more strict than usual.