Strategy Meeting

In the Toraishin mansion, the eleven unconsciousness b-shots woke up from their slumber. Their gurdian, Saiber Toraishin, Misaki Toraishin, and Greg Day accompany them patiently. Their face looked down. Yes, they truly upset. The fact that they couldn't do anything, makes it even worse.

But, Misaki tried to assure them. She told them that they will have a meeting with the WBMA. Of course, this is concern to their strongest b-shot. A spark of hope lit up once more. Kamon eyes filled with the flames of his spirit.

Kamon: "It's not the time to give up just yet!"

Samuru & Bakuga: "Sure are"

The twins: "Count us in!"

The other b-shots followed them by nodding their head. Misaki smiled at the bond of friendship they made in a short time. The three adults guide them to a meeting room. Trice activate the machine and try to contact the WBMA headquarters. Not long after, a hologram showed up.

There was an elderly man with a short-brown haired girl beside him. Yes, they're Grandpa Takakura and Rory. The girl open her mouth to open the conversation.

Rory: "Greetings, my name is Rory Takakura, and this is my grandfather. I presume you both are Saiber Toraishin and Misaki Toraishin"

Saiber: "Correct, nice to meet you, young lady! Should go down to the topic now?"

The b-shots behind them was impatient as well. They have a hunch that the WBMA might find a clue about their blue dragon b-shot.

Rory: "Yes, we currently investigated the documents you gave to us"

Then, another hologram showed up. It was a painting of a demon and a sheep. This is the painting in the Shio Island museum. Another hologram showed up a story of the zodiac time beasts. The two famous legends in the island.

Rory: "As we investigate further of course with the help of the Toraishin company, the boy in the legend was the ancestor of the Yagisaki family"

Haku: "Waiiiit?! Yagisaki?!"

Jenta: "Who are they?"

Haku: "The leader in the District 8, Yagisaki family is famous for their auction house and merchants trading company. Plus, they are the representative of the Goat zodiac"

Basara: "So, what's the clue that you find?"

Rory: "Well, they are some records that the non-black haired children passed away before ten. Apparently, there used to be a girl that was born silverish pink hair"

Grandpa Takakura: "If we connected with the prophecy of Shio Island and our discovery of ancient writings. We came up on a conclusion"

Rory: "There's high possibility that one of the member of Yagisaki trying to heal the girl with the power of the blue dragon and Riki's power as a saint"

B-shots: "WHAT!!!!"

So, in other words, they want to help the girl by sacrificing RIKI!!! They blood boil to the max at this point.

Rory: "Also, this is probably because he is a Ryugasaki"

They went silent. They don't know what's she talking about. She type at the computer and showed another hologram. There was a woman with a navy blue hair with brown eyes. The dragons and b-master knew her identity.

Mrs. Ryugasaki: "Nice to meet you, my name is Anna Ryugasaki, Riki's mother and you can call me Mrs. Ryugasaki"

The zodiacs were DUMBFOUNDED. The basically, facing an angry mother right now. The b-shots look nervous.