Preliminary Rounds

"To all participants please enter the stadium now!"

Trice: "We better leave now, young master"

Haku: "The match is about to start! Don't mind them Haru, we better hurry!"

Haru (Riki): "Eh, yes Haku"

Kamon: "Haru? Your name is Riki, Riki Ryugasaki! Don't you remember us?"

Haru (Riki): "Riki? Is that my name?"

Hana: "Oh, come on! We will discuss about it later"

The twins grabbed Riki's arms and dragged him. Trice, Cecily, and Kureno followed them. Meanwhile, the dragons and b-master frozen in place and looked at the royal blue haired boy leaving them. They friend, Riki don't remember them. Is he get a huge impact by the blue bird b-animal? 

Novu: "How's that even possible?!"

Samuru: "He was here all along? But why he didn't recognize us?"

Kamon: "I think we will find the answer later, we better go to the stadium too"*clenched his fist*

All: "Yeah!!!"

Greg: "You kids go first, i'm gonna have a talk with the CEO of the Toraishin Company"

Kamon: "Yes, dad"

Greg leave them behind, while they running to the stadium. They entered at the entrance along with the other participants and registered their names. There are 9 teams in total, and for each team have 6 member. After that, they lining up and starting to walk to the center of the stadium. Just then, they heard screaming and cheers from the crowd.

"KYAAAAAA, IT'S STARTING!!!" "LOOK THEY HAVE ENTERED!!!"

Jenta: "It sure is a lot of people"

Bakuga: "Hey Kamon, look!"*giving an eye signal*

Kamon turned his head to the side and he found that Riki is participating with another team. They are the group that took him away. Kamon was anxious. Is that group an enemy or ally? His thought broke by the sound of the microphone. Welp, to they surprise the announcer was the b-shot they have met before.

Miya: "Hello, everyone! My name is Miya Nekoshima and i will be the announcer for this tournament, nyaaaaa!!!!!"

Basara: "It's that damn cat again!"*face palmed* 

The others: "( ̄_ ̄|||) ooh it's her"

Miya: "Alright before we start the preliminary rounds, i have a news for all of you, nyaaa! Even though this round is a group matches, but in the final we will only pick one winner, nyaaa! And the winner not just get a trophy, but also a mysterious box from a ruins in Shio Island nyaaa!"

After Miya's explanation, a hologram appeared in front of them. It was a antique wooden box with strange carving on it. Then, Miya said that the box never been unlock before because only the one whom worth that can open it. 

Miya: "Okay, then let's move to the preliminary rounds rules! It was a RELAY MATCHES!"