First Semi-final Block B

(AN: Please remember, the three matches are happening at the same time. Just in different places)

Second Encounter

Miya: "Alright, every competitors for block b please stand by!"

Samuru, Kamon, Novu came up to the stage. Then, Hana and Kureno followed. The last one that walk at the stage was Vier, Kamon's opponent. Kamon was nervous actually. But if beating one of the enemies that after Riki, he will gladly do it.

Kamon: "Let's go to our position, guys!"

Samuru: "Good luck, beating that one"

Kamon: "Hey, at least give me some faith would you?"*pouting*

Novu: "Enough with the chit-chat, just go now"

So, everyone walk to their battle arena. Samuru look at the tornado target racer. He felt quite a nostalgic memory. It was his first battle arena in Crestland after all. Then, Hana approach him from the other side.

Hana: "Hey, you are the b-shot on the preliminary rounds, right?"

Samuru: "Yes, you are also there if i recall?"

Hana: "Hana is my name, nice to meet you!"

Samuru: "I'm Samuru Shigami, nice to meet you too"

After that, a loud voice ringing through the whole stadium. 

Miya: "NYAAAA!!! Let's start the battle! B-SHOTS! READY!"

Audience: "AIM!"

Hana & Samuru: "FIREBLAST!!!"

Marbles was stormed over the tornado target. They both are skilled b-shots in rapid-fire. As the battle begun to heat up, Hana start a conversation.

Hana: "Haru...is your friend named Riki, right?", she said nervously.

Samuru: "Oh, so you guys already investigated huh.... What do you guys want from him?"

Hana: "Hey, listen! We saved your friend back then. If you want to get him back, we better defeat those guys with black capes"

Samuru: "Why would you tell me in the middle of a fight anyway?"*suspicious*

Hana: "Well, because...i want to distract you of course teehee" *shooting at Samuru target*

Samuru: "Taste your own game" *pissed off*

Samuru shoot the marbles to stop it from spinning and he shoot at Hana's target and spinning it like crazy. Hana had a hard time to stop it.

"Hana] Emblem charge!"

"Bunny] Rabbit's lance illusion!"

"Hana] Pierce them with elegance, go Volley=Bunny!"

The rabbit b-animal not just stop the target but also push it and Hana take the lead. Samuru starting to activate his as well.

"Samuru] Emblem Charge!"

"Dravise] Sonic revolution attack!"

"Samuru] Bring down the storm, Sonic=Dravise

The white dragon bite the target and push it like the wind. Unfortunately, the target stopped not too far from the finish line. Hana's target also stuck at the exact point.