Part 2: Special Chapter 01

He wore his cream-colored polo and his navy blue pants, put on his ID and went to school. He combed his hair while walking down the sidewalk.

He felt something vibrated in his right pocket. He took out his N70 Nokia Series phone (totally out of date, I know) and Evan's (Student B17-E1H) name was flashing in the screen.

"What now?" he muttered. He accepted the call and put his phone in his left ear.

"Hello?" he said. "Hello," a soft but a low voice replied.

"What now?" he irritatingly answered. "Did you do your assignment in Trig?" he asked. His eyes suddenly grew big and his heart started to race. He stopped walking and opened up his bag. He pulled out his Trig notebook and scanned through the pages. The pages were plain white.

"Hello? Bryan (Student B37-E1H), you still there?" Evan said through the other line. "Wait, do we really have an assignment there?" Bryan asked. "You didn't copy what Miss Guevarra wrote on the board?" Evan asked.

He looked through his notes again, "Where is it?" he thought. "Oh, and where are you? Class is about to start? You're late again," Evan said. He looked at his wristwatch and the time read 1:28 PM.

He pressed the end button then ran call a tricycle and drove to the university. Meanwhile, Evan put back his phone in his pocket and he slightly shook his head. "Bad luck Bryan strikes again," he chuckled.

15 students remaining