Part 2: Chapter 33

Katya Maniquiz (Student G07-E1H) was washing her face at a nearby stream from her camp when the school's speaker made a loud feedback noise. Katya immediately raised her head and waited for what will be announced.

"Good morning, my beloved students!" a different voice was speaking, much to the remaining students' surprise. This time, the voice was familiar. A voice that they wanted to hear since their first day the game has started.

"I have three things to announce this morning, so I want you guys to listen carefully. The first one is that I apologize for not announcing the deaths this midnight for I accidentally fell asleep which now leads to our second announcement. The deaths last night were number 25 - Paulino and number 31 - Maniego. Only two had died last night. Adding to that is the only death this morning is number 38 - Bedaña!" there was a short pause after Patrick's name was said.

Evan Lee Wagan (Student B17-E1H) and Rendel Gayta (Student B41-E1H) were very surprised when they heard Patrick's name. Of course the killer's name won't be announced so they were thinking that either someone knew that Patrick went to them or a third-party had killed him.

"You are now down to 10 remaining students," the speaker added, "which leads to my final announcement. I did promised that I will reveal myself to the Top 10, and it'll happen momentarily. I would request that all remaining students to come here on the school grounds to show myself. We will disable all danger zones from 8 o'clock until 10 o'clock, so I ask to you guys to gather in front of the school at 8. Killing would also be prohibited during that time. However, after 10 o'clock, the danger zones will be back up again and the game will continue."

The students quickly gathered their belongings and marched towards the school grounds. The time was still past 7 so they still carefully navigated throughout the island and waited in front of the school's zone until 8.

10 students remaining