GOVERNMENT INTERNAL MEMO

Government Internal Memo 2012, No. 00634 (Top Secret)

Dispatched by Central Authority of the Philippines and Special Defense Force and Battle. Experiment Advisor of the Special Defense Force.

To: Supervisor in Charge of No. 76 Battle Experiment No. 01 Program (November 17, 2012, 7:43 PM)

We have received a letter a few days ago. As of now, the sender remains anonymous. Further analysis states that the main purpose of the sender is requesting the first year engineering block H (E1H) from the Nueva Ecija State University of Science and Technology, Gen. Tinio Campus in the City of Cabanatuan to participate at the annual "Program". We are currently working towards finding the source of these messages, until now we haven't made any progress.

We have already informed the faculty and staff of The Nueva Ecija State University of Science and Technology – College of Engineering about the block that will participate in The Program. Necessary precautions are made for the negative responses from the faculty and staff.

Another message has been received, mentioning a location: Taya Island, Batanes. The Philippine Coast Guard and other volunteers have successfully evacuated all of the island's residents. It also mentioned the date at which The Program would commence: three (3) days from now.

From,

The New Millennium Educational Reform Act Committee, Asia, Republic of the Philippines