What I could never have

Chapter 16

*Niall's P.O.V*

She was fast asleep. It was late. I shouldn't wake her up. I'll just quietly sneak past to my room. The next thing I knew I was in her room. I pulled my shirt off because I never slept with it on. I slipped under the covers and pulled her close to me. She was so warm. I started sining. "Get out get out get outta my head. And fall into my arms instead. I don't I don't don't know what it is, but I need that one thing." She seemed to like it.

When I woke up, she was on the other side of the bed from me. I scooted out and pulled my shirt on. I heard her roll and looked over at her. Then I saw them. Faint white lines on her wrists. What? No! Not her! I ran out of her room and downstairs to where Harry was cooking breakfast for a starving Louis. "Where's Liam?" I demanded. "Whoa there charger! What's up?" Louis said. "Show all of you. Need Liam and Zayn. Where are they?" I sounded like a barbarian. Harry didn't say anything. He just went stone hard in the face. I could see brother mode turn on. "Still asleep. We'll wake them up." We went to Liam's room first. Louis poked him. "Psssst. Liam. We need you." He whispered. I grew impatient. "Liam! It's urgent! A super emergency!" I whisper shouted. "He moaned. "What?" "It's about Taylor. I need to show you something." He rolled out of bed and slowly got up. I ran to Zayn's room. Zayn was going to be a lot harder to get up. "I got this." Louis shoved us all back. He walked into Zayn's room and messed up his hair. "Oi! What was that for mate?" He shouted. "Shhhh!" I dragged them all to Taylor's room. "Look." I gently pulled Taylor toward us. I turned her wrists over. I heard gasps behind me. I just got so mad. Why? Why would she do such a thing? We hear someone come on behind us. It's Sasha. Sasha covers for her. She got lucky. I went downstairs to try and calm down. I paced back and forth. I heard a slam from the kitchen. I turned around to see Harry with a pan. "Harry!' Liam scolded. We hear soft footsteps and I turn around to see Taylor standing there in her pajamas. Harry strides over to her. "Care to explain what this is?" He says as he jerks her arms over. She winces at the sudden movement. "Well,"

---------------------------------------------

Mwahahaha! I'm being really mean! Leaving you with another cliffhanger! Yeah!

~Kaylyn