What I could never have

Chapter 21

*Taylor's P.O.V*

No. No. No. This is why you don't fall for celebrities. Because the won't love you back. No. This is not happening. I ran to the first place I could find, the garden. Summer was slowly going away and the garden had a little chill to it. I sat down on a bench an cried. It didn't help that I was hungover from last night. My head was pounding and I thought I heard someone calling me. I didn't respond because I couldn't. It was Sasha. She sat down next to me and talked quietly. "What happened? Why'd you run out?" She lifted up my chin the way only she could without bringing back bad memories. "I don't wanna talk about it." My voice sounded rough and scratchy and horrible. "You like him don't you?" "No. I love him." She gave me a huge bear hug and took my hand. "Come on. We've got something to show you." We walked back inside to Harry grabbing me and putting a blindfold on me. I screamed. Oops. Great. Now I'm afraid of Harry because he has hands like dad. Oh and dad would sometimes blindfold me. "Get it off! Get it off!" I shrieked. Sasha pulled the blindfold off and held me close while I hyperventilated. "What was that?" Oh crap. "Haha. I hate being blindfolded." Just try and play it off. Louis came up and grabbed my waist and threw me over his shoulder. He ran up the stairs me shrieking this time out of joy. He dropped me in front of him and moved out of the way to reveal.......

---------------------------------------------

I'm so mean! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA! Cliffie!

~Kaylyn