What I could never have

Chapter 15

*Taylor's P.O.V*

I woke up with a warm body next to mine. Instinctively I scooted away. I rolled over to look at who it was. Niall. I thought I heard him sing to me. I shuddered. I hated waking up with people that close to me. It brought back bad memories.

*Flashback*

"No! Dad! Please! Stop!" I shouted as he threw me on the bed. "Shut up girl." He growled. He ripped my shirt off. "Daddy! Please! I don't want to do this!" I pleaded. He just kept going. He threw himself on top of me. "No! Please! Help! Mmmph!" I felt a hand cover my mouth. I was smothered.

*Flashback over*

I pulled farther away. Dad is gone. Dad is gone. Dad is gone. I looked at Niall. He looked so peaceful, so young when he slept. He stirred. I had fallen, and I fell hard. I almost wanted to curl up right with him and fall back asleep. It was three o'clock in the morning. I rolled over and fell asleep.

"Guys, just relax. We can ask her when she wakes up." "There's no time for that! Wake her up!" "Guys? Uh-h-hi. Whatcha looking at? What? Her wrists? What about them? There's nothing wrong with them! Ha ha. She's a light sleeper in the morning, so I highly suggest getting out of here before you awaken the beast." Note to self. Kill Sasha. "Hey. I jut saved your butt there. Niall was about to break a window. They saw. Don't hide them anymore. You don't have to tell them everything, just that you, you know. Yeah. So, open your eyes!" Ugh. "What! It is really early!" Sasha looked like she was gonna hit something. "Get your lazy butt up and explain your wrists to the boys please." I sighed and rolled out of bed. I thumped downstairs and prepared to face five angry boys. "Hey guys." I said when I walked into the kitchen. "Care to explain what this is?" Harry said as he jerked my arms upside down. "Well,"

---------------------------------------------

CLIFFIE!! Mwahaha! I get off on Friday and I have an eleven hour car ride so I will be updating!

~Kaylyn