What I could never have

Chapter 24

*Taylor's P.O.V*

It was the McDonald's girl. No. No. No. Not her. Anyone but her. Niall turned around and looked at me like I was crazy. I must have gasped. She smiled all big. "Hi! Omigosh! I was your McDonalds clerk! How funny is that? Oh!" She shuffled towards me in her 6 inch heels. "You were that girl who was with Niall!" Her voice was as nasal as ever. "My name is Haley!" She gave me a big, strangling hug. "He's mine." She viciously whispered in my ear. She backed away and I finally took in all her features. She was wearing a too tight yellow dress and her dirty blonde hair was hanging in loose curls and her makeup was perfect. She looked gorgeous. Everything I wanted. "So. We're going to go. Bye guys!" Niall led her out. "That girl, she is a work of art. And she is quite annoying with that voice." Louis said. "Um Taylor? What happened between you and Niall when I interrupted when he was getting ready?" Eleanor asked. "I..I don't know. I kind of got caught in the moment." Eleanor came over to me. "We'll talk about this in your room." She took my elbow and led me to my room. Pogo was in hot pursuit. I flopped on my bed and he laid down next to me. I stroked his ears as I talked to Eleanor. "We're the same size! Sweet!" She started going through my closet. "So, you like Niall?" "No. I love Niall." I had been saying that more often to try to accept it. "Well, you know what?" At that moment my phone rang. It was Sarah. "Hey Sar-bear. What's up?" She started talking really fast. "Whoa. Slow down. I can't understand a word you're saying." She took a deep breath and started over. "Austin's out of town and I'm in the area so I thought we could go out. You know, a girls night! You me and Sasha!" At that point I had put Sarah on speaker so Eleanor could hear. "Can I bring one more person. Danielle is hanging with Liam tonight." "You're going to bring Eleanor Calder?" "And the sass master from duncaster!" Louis chirped from the door. "Yes, Boobear. Well being you." Eleanor said. "Omigosh. Louis the tommo Tomlinson is on the phone with me and in the same room as my best friend. This is not happening." Sarah gushed. "We'll meet you at the Starbucks ok?" She hung up. "That's ok in Sarah world. So what are we going to wear?" Eleanor held up two cocktail dresses. "Let's go get your mind off of Niall."

We were sitting in the Starbucks waiting for Sarah. The Starbucks was right across from the restaurant where Niall and I had dinner the other night. We could see in the windows partially. "Hey guys!" Sarah waltzed towards us. "Sarah!" Sasha ran and hugged her. We walked out of the Starbucks and I looked in the windows of the restaurant and saw.........

---------------------------------------------

OHHHH WHAT DOS SHE SEE? Comment what you think she saw! Someone who guesses right will get a shout out! Vote fan comment be great!

~Kaylyn