What I could never have

Chapter 34

*Third person*

After exposing Hayley to the boys, Taylor and Niall spent a few weeks just talking. They would sit on the couch and tell each other everything. Taylor told him about her father, the bullies, and her scars. She told him about how she hated herself and knew that people hated her. Niall never let her go. Ever. She was everything he wanted. She was beautiful in her flaws, and strong in her scars. She was what he could never have, until now. The two of them finally started dating. When they went public, there were mixed reviews. The hate was what spoke the loudest to her. She started with old habits. She hardly ate, and started cutting again. When Niall found out about the cutting, he was furious. He issued a strict talking to to the fans, and then helped Taylor get her act together. Finally, she was able to get up in front of the fans. She was still skinny and fragile. When people finally found out what was going on, it stopped. Sure, there was some hate every once in a while, but for the most part, she got better. Niall never let her out of his sights. She was the other half of him. Every little bit of her. Her quirks, her flaws, the little things she does for him, everything. She became his world. When they went on tour, she came with him. No matter how much management insisted, she came. He never let her go ever again. They were each others perfect fit.

----------------------------------------------

*dramatically sobs* it's over. It's done. Oh my god. Thirty four chapters of work. Oh my god. I love you guys. Please comment, fan, vote, and read my other stories. Please. Ilysm. Signing off for the last time *sniffle*

Xoxoxo kaylyn