What I could never have

Chapter 9

*Niall's P.O.V*

"Stop the car!" I screamed. Paul stopped and I ran out calling her name. "Taylor? Taylor?" I was almost crying. "Niall?" It was Sasha's voice. I ran towards her. "Taylor! Where is Taylor!" I looked around and then I saw her. She was down on the ground holding her head. "Niall?" She said. I knelt I front of her. "Taylor. What happened?" I asked softly. I felt a hand on my shoulder. It was Paul. I moved aside as he checked her out. "What hurts?" He asked gently. "My head." Her voice was very faint. I could see the color draining from her face. I didn't look at here she was holding her head. Paul gently took her hand away. I looked up and she had a large cut where she was holding. The ambulance arrived. They picked her up and carried her to the gurney. I followed quietly behind. I felt someone grab my wrist. I turned around and it was Zayn. "Are you sure your ok? You tend to freak out in situations like this." I took a deep breath and nodded. He let go and I got in next to Taylor. She looked at me and smiled. Please be ok. Please.

---------------------------------------------

Omggggg. Sorry had to put that last line in. I know it's cheesy but it's really sweet. Stay amazing my snowflakes!

~Kaylyn