What I could never have

Chapter 20

*Niall's P.O.V.*

"So! After dinner, you guys came home and told us all to get I the car we're going partying. And then we get to the club and both of you get black out drunk." Liam shakes his head as he gives us both antacid for our hangovers. Poor Taylor looks beat up. "And Lou and I are drinking fair amounts. Say Taylor have you ever drank liquor before?" "No. Why?" "Wow. For a first timer you hold your liquor well. Anyways we're at the club and you two go out in the dance floor. Now remember, you both are flat out drunk, and you're out on the dance floor, and, and," he had to stop he was laughing so hard. "And you two start grinding it up!" Lou finishes popping the p. we both look at each other with looks of what did we do. Not Taylor. She's probably lost all respect for me and I've lost all self-respect. Oh god. "But wait there's more! It gets better!" Sasha says. "Then Niall goes off on his own and none of us follow him. Bad choice number one. Then Taylor comes back to the bar. Bad choice number two. Then Niall walks up with this bleach blonde attached to his arm. And he says 'Guys, meet Hayleeeeeee!' And then he turns and kisses her full on the lips!" I did WHAT? Taylor gasps. I look at her but she won't look at me. "That pretty much sobered Taylor up and guess what! Niall's got a hot date tonight!" Harry pulls my hand and shows everyone her number. Taylor runs out of the room. I can tell she's about to cry. No, this was supposed to be the perfect day. "I'll get her." Sasha said and she ran after her.

---------------------------------------------

Ok nobody hate on Niall for this! Por guys was drunk. Felt like making a funny chapter then turned it different! Enjoy snowflakes!

~Kaylyn