What I could never have

Chapter 7

*Harry's P.O.V*

As soon as I saw her, I knew she wouldn't be one of my one night stands. She had already won a special place in my heart when I saw her dancing with her friend. The way that she caught the light, it was like the only thing I could do was stare. She didn't notice, thankfully. When I saw her at the meet and greet my heart skipped a beat. I wanted to get down right there and propose to her. It was that strong. She smiled at me and walked over to me. "Hi! My name is Sasha! I already know your name!" She had the prettiest voice. It was playful, almost childish. The way her eyes danced was mesmerizing. "Hi. What do you want me to sign?" I mumbled. "Actually, I was hoping I could get your number? Maybe?" She made a puppy face. What? A girl asked me for my number? That has never happened before. "Sure." I typed it in on her phone. I looked over an Niall was talking to her friend about bracelets. I got a text.

From: Louis :P

Hey u ok? U look kinda out of it.

I snapped out of it and continued talking to her. I needed to make her mine.

-----------------------------------------•-so this chapter is dedicated to my BFF Sasha. She's like in love with Harry. Bye!

~Kaylyn