CHAPTER 36

Nicolas Pov

We all entered the room to see Kayla, everyone rushed to hug her and tell her the big news. She was still as shocked as I was, but she was also happy.

"Can I see my future wife and soon to be born baby?" I said from the back of the crowd, and soon enough the road was cleared for me. I couldn't hold back the tears any longer.

"Are you crying?"Kayla asked, but instead, I just hugged her.

"I should have been there, I am never leaving your side," I said to her.

"It's not your fault Nic besides, there is a good side to the whole situation," Kayla said, but I was confused.

"Well, I got my memories back, I think it was when Cole hit me, and I fell," Kayla said.

"Do you remember the accident and your parents?" John said.

"Yes, I remember everything," she said.

Kayla decided to tell us all about the encounter with Cole when he came to their house and told them false news. Kayla said it was Cole who was driving the truck that hit them, but someone else took the blame for it.

"How about Nona?" Kayla asked as she was anxious to see her grandmother once again.

"She has been waiting for you to wake up, she is with Agnes," I said to her.

"Well, the most important thing is that you and the baby are doing great, and I am going to be an Aunty" Megan squeaked

"We are going to be Aunties," Anna said and Megan squeaked.

"Well, we are going to be grandparents," Angela said

"Son, what is the plan for the wedding?" dad asked

"We can push it back one week," Kayla said

"But you need to rest and get your energy back," I said

"It's fine, I am going to have enough of that," Kayla said.

"Besides, we are already done with the planning," Anna said.

"Yes, we didn't want anyone to suspect anything about your kidnapping, and stuff so we just went over the plan with the event planner," Megan said

"Thank you so much, you are the best," Kayla said

"I called Daniel and told him you were alright, but he is coming to see you, he doesn't have any classes for the rest of the week," I told her and she nodded.

"Thank you," Kayla said.

.

.

.

.

.

..

.

.

.

.

.

..

.

.

.

Kayla Pov

Since I got home from the hospital on Friday, Nic refused to let me do anything, it was very romantic to see him cook and clean, he even worked from home because he couldn't leave me alone while we had a baby coming.

"Nic, Nona is coming with Agnes, you can leave for work today," I told him.

"No, this is the most important week," Nic said

"Yes I know, Megan and Anna are going to be by my side, and I have the driver, Chris. Besides today they are bringing the wedding dress to try on so I can't let you see it."

"Fine, but I am coming back early from work and besides I have nothing much to do today," Nic said.

"Okay Nic, Now go get ready!" I said to him laughing

"Won't I get a kiss?" Nic asked

"Nic!" I shouted

"Come one, one kiss won't hurt anyone, and besides your kisses are my source of energy," Nic said.

"You are so cheesy," I said and he winks

"But you love me anyway," he said and I smiled and kissed him.

"Yes, I do," I said once I regained my position.

Nic went to the room to get ready while I prepared for the guest that was coming?

After Nic left for work, the girls arrived and the seamstress came with my dress. It was time for me to try it on so I went into the room, the dress looked so beautiful, I can't believe Nic picked this. He told me it was a surprise, but I wasn't expecting this, I love it. I tried it on and I looked just like a princess. The gown was a mixture of white and sky blue. I came down and everyone was staring.

"I don't know what to say, it's beyond perfect and it suits you perfectly even with the baby," Anna said.

"Nic was right, he will be so happy when he sees you in this dress," Megan said

"I am so proud of you, my beautiful grandchild and your parents will be too," Nona said

When I looked at Agnes, she was in tears.

"You grew up so fast," Agnes said.

"You know what Nic said when he chose this Gown?" Megan said

"What did he say?" I asked

"He said it was only meant to be worn by you because you represent everything to him," Angela said as she walked in with the food.

"When I began to sew this dress, I didn't really know what I was making, but I wanted it to be fabulous, after I made it, a lot of people wanted it, but it was not their size and I never let them wear it, but when Nic came to me he said, this dress was meant for my future wife, and When I asked him how he knows he said because she is my future wife and he bought the clothes," The Seamstress said.