CHAPTER 33

Kayla Pov

The next morning, I woke up to make breakfast, I felt sore and a little different, but I was happy. It was then it hit me, I was going to get married in a month, it felt like a dream.

"How are you feeling?" I jumped by the voice behind me and then I realized it was Nic.

"Don't scare me like that," I said.

"Looks like you are feeling okay after yesterday," He said and I blushed.

"Let's go open the presents," I said as I finished making breakfast. I served it, and we took it to where the presents were. We began opening each present from family and friends, all were filled with love and excitement. Finally, there was this little red box and once I opened it, it was only a letter that said "It's not a happy ending Kayla, I am watching you, congratulations. Best, dad." I read it out to Nic, and he took the letter from me. I was scared.

"It's going to be okay, baby," Nicolas said and I nod. We informed the police, and they took the letter but Nic made sure to have a copy. Nicolas didn't want me to worry so we decided to stay in and invite our friends for the day. I had to go shower, and Nic decided to take a shower with me. I didn't object because I knew it would be fun and believe me it was a hot, steamy shower we took. We kissed like we never did before, and Nicolas began to rub his length against my center, I pleaded for him, and he honored my wishes as he slowly pushed into me and stroked me, I moaned so loud I hoped the security around the house wouldn't hear me. We continued like that a couple more times, and I came like three times before we finally stopped and showered.

It was time our friends started to arrive, and they all came together, the rest of the night was fun. We played Jenga, drop a hint, bowl games, and react and act. It was a fun night.

"Hey, let's play truth or dare," Anna said

"Yesss, the night is still young. I am in," Leo said, and everyone laughed.

"Ohhhh, I want to know everyone's secret," Megan said.

"I am in," James said.

"Okay, so how about we make this interesting?" Nicolas said

"How?" I asked.

"We play two truth and dares, you only get to pick the truth twice, and then you have a lot of dares, and anyone who doesn't want to do any will take off two things from their body," Nicolas explained.

"I am so in," James said

"The last time we played this game Leo went home naked," Nicolas said, and everyone laughed.

"That's because only you guys knew me and every other person in the group then were too stupid and wouldn't keep their mouth shut if I tell my secret" Leo defended.

"Okay don't worry this time you won't go home naked," Nicolas said laughing

"So let's begin," James said as we all went back to the living room and sat on the floor.

"Okay, so let's spin the bottleeesssss," Leo said happily.

Nicolas was in charge of spinning the bottle, and the game began. The first spin landed on Megan and James.

"Truth or dare, James?" Megan asked

"Damn girl, I know you have a lot on your sleeve so I am going to go with Dare," James said.

"I dare you to take off your underwear and put it on your head for the rest of the night," Megan said.

"Do I have to take it off here?" James asked

"Ewww..... No," we all said in unison.

After a few minutes James came out with his underwear on his head, and we started laughing.

"You look cute, baby," Anna said

"She is lying to you," I said as we all continued laughing. The game went on for about an hour. We had Anna and me, Leo and Megan, Nicolas and James, Anna and Nicolas, me and James, Leo and Anna, Leo and I, Megan and Anna. It kept going until it finally landed on Nicolas and me, was I scared? hell yeah!. I only had One truth left and I needed to play my cards well.

"Hey baby girl," Nic said as he grinned

"Stop teasing," I said

"Fine, truth or Dare?" Nicolas asked

"Truth," I said

"Tell us a story of the most Awkward romantic encounter you had and the first thing that came to your head," Nicolas said

"No Nic, this stays between us," I said as I remembered the awful encounter in high school that I almost forgot before Nic recently reminded me and it came crashing down.

"Omg, you finally remembered, If you can't tell the story I will help you, although I don't remember all. Damn, we were really drunk." Anna said as it came crashing down on her as well.

"Of course I remember, Nick told me all about it. That was some high school shit," I said

"Okay now I am eager to know, just tell us, Kayla, please," Megan begged.

"Fine!, Nic, I will kill you for this," I said, and Nic grinned like a kid.

"So, It was our last High School party, and I really wanted to go because I couldn't go to Prom. so I told Anna my plans to sneak out of the house which she was very excited about. The plan was a success, I sneaked out, went to Anna-Lisa's house to get ready for the party." I said before Anna interrupted me.

"Oh this should be fun," Anna said.

"Yeah and that is what she said that night, but little did we know it was not just going to be fun, it was going to be a night filled with horny people. We got to the party and decided to get something to drink, we both got lemonades but little did we know it was more than Lemonade." I said as I laughed.

"Who takes Lemondanes in a high school party," James said

"I would have gotten water," Megan said and Anna laughed.

"Oh we did, but that just made everything worse," Anna said.

"You wouldn't believe who the bartender was?" Nic said

"Who?" Megan said and Leo laughed

"In my defense, I was trying to make everywhere lit," Leo said

"By drugging all the drink and water with horny drugs," Nic said and Megan laughed

"How the hell did I miss this?" Megan asked as she laughed the more.

"Believe me, sis, you would hate to be there," Nic said.

"Okay, Fast forward to the dance floor............. So Anna was on the dance floor with some dude, and I needed to go to the bathroom so I left, but instead of going to the girl's bathroom, I went to the boy's bathroom where I met Nic" I said as Nic busted out laughing.

"Omg you should have seen Kayla, she looked sexy when she is drunk and horny," Nic said, and I tapped his head.