CHAPTER 20

BEWARE!!! SEX SCENE !!

Kayla Pov

I couldn't believe my ear, he was the reason why no boys approached me in high school, and here I was thinking I was no one type or they just feared my dad.

"Okay, in my defense I was protecting you because I knew they only wanted to get into your pants, and nothing else." Nic defended himself.

"How would you know that?" I asked

"Because they are boys and that's what they do," He said. And this was where I was going to hit him with a rock.

"Or that's what you do? to get girls and get into their......" I couldn't complete my words before he said "I would never do that. look, Kayla, I may have a lot of girls throwing themselves at me, but I never actually date girls to have sex with them".

"How many girls have you dated?" They said curiosity kills the cat, and I know I was walking into a den.

"Like 3, usually I am too busy to date, it's just to satisfy the media, and to go for a couple party or auction, and if a date is required" he answered. Okay, I was beyond surprised, I actually expected him to say he doesn't remember because they are a lot. Maybe he has not dated a lot but he must have slept with a lot of girls. I mean they typically throw themselves at him.

"What are you thinking of Kayla, just ask, and stop looking at me like that, it's getting hard to control myself," he said, when I realized what he meant, I blushed, and I could see he saw me.

"Fine, who many girls have you had sex with? I mean obviously, you must have not dated much, but you do sleep with a lot of them. After all......" I didn't complete the sentence before I saw him walking out. He must have been angry, I knew I was asking too much.

"I don't know what disappoints me more, Kayla. Is it the fact that you keep comparing me to other guys after I just told you I don't use girls for sex which technically means I have never had sex or the fact that you just naturally believe that I am a bad guy? Which is okay because they both hurt, but whatever." Nic said angrily, I could see he was trying hard to not be angry, but it was not working so well. I was beyond surprised when he told me he hadn't had sex before. I mean why? Was he saving it for someone special?. I didn't want him to know I was surprised, and I didn't want to ask.

"I am sorry, I went beyond my boundaries, and it is your personal life, not mine. I shouldn't be asking all these questions when I am not even your girlfriend." I was hurt and I didn't know why. I thought things would turn out well tonight, but I guess I hoped too much. I was about to leave when he said "You were not asking too much, I overreacted, I am sorry. But Kayla even if you don't know it, I am going to tell you. I like you so much ever since I laid my eyes on you, I knew I couldn't let you go or let any man, have you. You are mine, Kayla Argent." Nic said as he approached me, and he was just one inch away from me, and I decided to close the gap as I looked inside his eyes I knew he was sincere. I was his, and he was mine. Before I could register what was going on he kissed me, and I kissed him back. I could feel fireworks in my stomach, and I smiled. We took a brief moment, and I pulled him back to kissing me why he lifted me and placed me on the kitchen counter. The kiss was getting heated, and more passionate, his tongue slipped into my mouth and my body was getting weaker. Slowly, his hand made its way down my body as it groped my left breast and caressed it. Soon he did the same to the right, and as soon as he left my breast, I was left needing more but then I felt the warmth of his hands beneath my panties. Then he started rubbing against the thin fabric.

"I didn't expect you to be this wet" Nic said as he slipped a finger into my core, and he moved with rhythm as he watched my face, I couldn't help myself as I groaned again and again as my panties became wetter, and wetter and his movement grew rougher, and rougher until I came all over the kitchen counter, and I was out of breath.

"Damn, you are so beautiful," Nic said as he kissed me again.

I couldn't say anything but smile as I fell on his shoulder, and he took me to bed. As he laid me on his bed, he whispered in my eye "Good night baby girl".

.

.

.

.

.

I woke up to the smell of bacon, I smiled because I knew it was Agnes cooking.

"I see only food that can wake you up at this hour," Nic said, which made me open my eyes, and I found him staring at me and I blushed.

"How are you feeling?" Nicolas asked

"Like I have been fingered," I said, stating the obvious while Nic laughed. He looked at me and smiled or was that a blush.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Nic asked suddenly. I mean I was expecting him to ask the question since yesterday, but now that I heard it I couldn't help, but smile. So I did what any other exciting couple will do. I kiss him.

"I am taking that as a Yes," Nic said and I nodded.

.........................................................................................................................................................

Who are we shipping?

Who are your favourite couples?

would you want to be in Kayla's place instead ? 😏

It's the week of Thankgiving, what is your favourite dish?