assassin

when i got home i quickly made some food for sakura but i knew i could not stay here for a while so i made something quick and started to walk out the door.

(y/n): sakura, i will be going out for a while.

i closed the door behind me and made my way to ryuudou temple. the night was cold as air went to my face. i munched on a sandwich that i prepared before. because i could not eat the food i prepared for sakura.

when i get closer to the temple i find that artoria is fighting assassin. it seems to be a big fight, but it would have been way easier if artoria had her whole strength. i almost feel bad for her for having a master with such a small amount of skill.

sure i know what he turns into, but i still find it way funny. when assassin cuts artoria on the stomach. not controlling myself i let out a laugh. interrupting them

(assassin): ohh, why are you interrupting us.

(y/n): *gasping for breath while laughing* its just so funny seeing you like this saber.

(artoria): what do you mean avenger.

(y/n): its just, your struggling because of your master

(artoria): shirou is doing just fine. why are you like this, didnt we make up?

(y/n): make up?! make up?!!!!, thats so funny, you killed the one person that i knew the best. and yet you think that i would forgive you. maybe my other self 'forgave you' but i am not him, so stop trying to hold on to that.

(artoria): (y-y/n)

(y/n): but, even though i hate you. sakura likes shirou to much, so i cant allow this to happen.

swinging my blade and using both my black lightning and prana burst int he swing i swing it to the side and braking the stairs. i step towards assassin.

(assassin): so, you are avenger?

(y/n): yes, im avenger. you are assassin.

(assassin): so, you use the greatsword version of the eastern style.

(y/n): yes.

(assassin): i wonder how good it is?

(y/n): just try not to die on me, saber wants to fight you later.

(assassin): only if you can promise me the same.

(y/n): you can try.

hitting our swords together and starting the duel like i do as a knight i step back giving him the high ground. i we than start fighting him trying to hit me but me just blocking it.

(y/n): you are quick, but i must ask.... can you handle my strength.

(assassin): no, that is why i must choose my attacks wisely.

(y/n): dont even try.

i once again put in my black lightning and prana burst. into my swing and send him flying into multiple trees far away from here.

but i stay still waiting for him to come back and when he does he doesnt look to good.

(y/n): you dont look to good assassin.

(assassin): i did not expect that.. but i will have to this in order to block this gate.

(assassin): secret technique, turning swallow strike..

when he does this i take the shield that is on my back. and block the sword strike as the sword hits the shield i hear the metal scraping together. and look at my shield. and find it entertaining. he had actually cut my shield a bit.