school...

hay guys, im sorry for not doing it on friday, but here is the chapter, enjoy

when i woke up in the morning i went over to the kitchen and started to cook food. im going for something spicy in the morning, but i also cook something sweet for sakura.

when i am done sakura is already at the table. i walk over to her and hand her the plat of food. while i take my especially hot food, which is an indian dish that i was taught how to cook from a nice women when i was in the round table.

but i made sakura some pancakes so that she could have a normal dish, for some reason i was more attracted to spicy dishes now.

(sakura): papa, why are you eating something spicy in the morning..

(y/n): i dont know, i wanted to eat it this morning. but i made something sweet for you.

(sakura): thanks papa!

(y/n): your welcome....after you are done eating you should probably get dressed for school.

(sakura): thanks, can we stop by shirou's house.

(y/n): whatever.

(sakura): thanks papa, can i call you something different. it seems a bit childish

*(y/n) cries inside, knowing that the time sakura called him papa was over*

(y/n): sure, what do you want to call me

(sakura): how about dad.

(y/n): sure

*please do not type perverted things in the chat, its weird*

sakura and (y/n) go into different rooms to change into there school uniform. (y/n) coming out in his uniform, and looking a bit nerdy. and a bit angry but that is just (y/n)

(that just have it be brown like the school uniform

(that just have it be brown like the school uniform. i guess he just got a cooler uniform than shirou.)

(sakura): dad, you look great in that!

(y/n): i know...

when we walk to shirou's house we knock on the door with shirou answering the door.

(shirou): ohh sakura, avenger welcome in. so why are you here.

(y/n): sakura wanted to come here, she probably wants to walk with you.

saying that rin comes in the room interrupting me and shirou having a conversation.

(rin): im sorry but me and shirou are walking together.

sakura startes to deflate and is about to cry, and runs away from us. and i chase after her. when i catch up to her she seems to be crying a lot.

(y/n): *should i kill rin?* sakura, why are you crying.