archer

hay guys here is the episode for today. i hope you will enjoy it.

________________________________________________________________________________

(y/n): ill kill you....

(archer): you can try.but i will accomplish my goal.

i start to walk over to archer. him summoning swords around him to fight me with.

my sword shines with black lightning and prana burst coming off of it. me swinging at him and using my  EX strength with it.

(archer): i am the bone of my sword.

i bring my down my sword where his head is. 

(archer): rho ais

my weapon stabs into the first layer of the shield and the first three layers of the shield breaks. than my prana burst and black lightning kick in and brake the next two layers of the shield. with my EX strength making it past the last layer that archer had.

cutting him on the face with the sword.

(archer): im impressed, not anyone can brake rho ais without there noble phantasm.

(y/n): im unimpressed, you pointing that toy at my sword 

(archer): a toy.... i see, your just playing with me right now.

(y/n): what else would i be doing. all your stats except magic are to small to deem you as a threat.

(archer): so, what is that blade in your hand. i cant seem to trace it.

(y/n): of course you cant trace, excaliburn is to strong of a weapon for you to.

(archer): what is a excaliburn.

(y/n): a weapon made by the gods, the strongest holy sword. or at least it was. now it is the strongest unholy sword.

(archer): so it is just to strong for me to trace.

(y/n): basically...

(archer): than caster, i suggest that we leave for right now.

(caster): i agree, i didn't figure that held that much back on me.

they leave the place, and i just let them. i didn't want to kill them yet. cause i feel bad for them. archer was used as a slave. and caster was betrayed. i walk away from them and go back to where rin is trapped. braking the cage that she was trapped in.

tho i fully expected what happened next.

*slap*

i didn't even flinch when rin slapped my cheek. it made sense. i basically allowed them to leave Scott free.

(rin): why did you allow them to leave.

(y/n): it is needed for now.

(illya): but why avenger.

(y/n): im sorry illya, i would love to tell you. but i cant.

(illya): okay, i trust that there is a reason why you did this!

this makes me smile, never have i ever thought that i would have a person except for mordred love me without exception. i guess i did pretty good.

i walk over to illya and just pat her on the head. cause lets be honest, she deserves headpats.

she smiles when i pat her head.

(y/n): thank you for trusting me illya.

(illya): no problem avenger

(artoria): thank you for keeping us safe avenger.

(y/n): ohh well, anyway i guess im going to introduce myself now.

i kneel to the ground infront of illya

(y/n): servant avenger, (y/n) pendragon. i ask thee are you my master.

(illya): so thats your real name! well i am your master avenger!

(y/n): that is good.

(rin): wait so if you are a pendragon, why do you call saber father

(y/n): because she is king arthur, or should i say king artoria

(rin): wait so saber is king arthur, than why is she the father, and who is the mother?

(y/n): the mother is morgana le fay, and you dont want to know why.

(rin): does that mean your sibling is mordred pendragon!

(y/n): of course! the best sibling ever!

(y/n): *cough* *cough* whatever, lets just go back home, well have to fight gilgamesh soon.

(artoria): like usual i agree with (y/n)

(y/n): is that your way of accepting me, because you should really do that to mordred!

(illya): avenger dont cause a fight!

(y/n): .....as you wish master.

we go back home, me making food for sakura and everyone. me trying to get enough mana for the fight ahead. stupid gilgamesh. but i guess shirou first fights himself. wait if archer kills shirou is it considered murder or suicide.

we sleep for the night. and i wake up early. and make food for everyone. when illya seems to bolt down the stairs. from what i can tell she is crying.

(y/n): whats wrong illya...

(illya): so thats what happened to you than. 

(y/n): ahh i guess it is about that time than. you saw a glimpse of my past didn't you.

(illya): the part where you died....

(y/n): im sorry you had to see that illya, but dont worry i wont die this war. not till the end.

illya looks at me, and than looks at the food. her smile immediately showing on her face.

(sakura): father, did you cook already.

(y/n): yes i did, hope you enjoy it.

(sakura): i always like your cooking, it has stuff from a lot of different parts of the world.

(y/n): yes, we i like making European food more

artoria comes into the room with stars in her eyes again. man i cant tell you how much i have seen this face. you can tell mordred is related to the artoria almost immediately because they have the same face when food is nearby.

it is there habit to eat food. sure i can eat, probably more than them but i hold back. mordred never holds back. and artoria only holds back if its a special occasion. every other time she doesn't hold back.

i place the food down and the others get into the room.

(y/n): eat up well, we will be leaving to ryuudou temple in a little while. 

(everyone): yes!

they eat really quickly. and we leave to ryuudou temple. when we get there archer is on top of the place. him getting ready to fight shirou i guess. and i can tell shirou is ready to fight archer.

(y/n): shirou you can fight him, we will not interfere. this is something you must fix. 

_______________________________________________________________________________

hay guys im done for today. i know this episode, like so many more wasnt that good. but i hope you at least enjoyed it. goodbye!